• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

Melody

Banned
Years
Yeah. Hello! I'm defending him because he is sherriff! A role which is typically innocent. Don't try to project scumminess on me. I've defined how I use the terms for clarification sake.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
im more along the lines of thinking why he shot night krow specifically.
probably just a shot in the dark but eh

Sparkin

I want [Annihilate]Sparkin for the ridiculous shot on our COP on DAY ONE with the reason of being INTEREST in a vote

What. But then is it an extra town number that could buffer a win? Idk, also like I'm just worried even crazier plays are going to happen tbh from you Sparkin, you really seem to have lost it recently :P

No need to worry about crazy plays. Really.
[Unannihilate] Johnny

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Despite how scummy Sparks is as a sheriff, a confirmed townie is still a townie. Slight scumlean on Melody for how she's been acting, but I'm going to wait and see if anything else happens.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
ogm wft sprakin?/?????///?

OK beeeeeetcheeess h3h3 herz da *hic* bloddy deaaliOOO

im fUCK ass DRUNKD RN, soem1 mustvee trageted m3 w/ n acti0n

sooooooo ues il bee tlaking 2 u liek thiss 4 da rset offffff da *hic* dayyyyy lmao

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Wew lads, that escalated quickly, I have some doubts about Abby but I'll see if anything happens before i vote.

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~~~~

EVENT

I͍̩͈͕̳̕ ̨D͈Ę̞̦̺͎͔̰MA͖̹̬̪̬̜N͎̺̠̥͘D̫͇̘̯̘̰̞ ̲͟Y̜̞̰O̮̦̞̣̮̣̣U̱͜R҉̭͙̩͖ͅ ̡AT̝̣̺̱T̫̘̩E͉̰̱͕͖̮N͚̲͝T̰̟̯͖ͅI̵͙̬̯͉̦̥̮ON̙̪͉̻͕͇̻
͟T̞͓̬͖̗͢HE͏͖͉̙̟̟͔̦ ̧͕̯͖̠F͙Ì͉R͖͉͍͙S̮̜̠̳͜T̴͈͇̫ ̥̱̫̼̪̜̳͜L͇̩̹͈͉̰̺E̷̘͓͕T̲T̜̙̫̖̜̥͖E̛̩͎̺͎͍̪͙R͉̲̟͖̦ ͞O̼̫̳̦F̭̼͓ ̘̳͕̺͘Ỳ̭Ǫ̬̰̱͉̤̘U̶͖͓R̷ ͎̠͓̩̟͖̻P̸̫͉͉̮̭O҉͙͚͎̲̭̬Ś̭͎͚̦ͅT̡̼̗̳̫̼̘ͅS̢̰̟̪̻͚̯
͖̲M͓̙Ụ̘̦͇S͕͙ͅT̠͈̮͘ ̛B̴̼͉̩E̼̞ ̷̻͚̪̳̥T̸̮̞͍̦͉͍H͔̰̭E̘̳̼ ̪̱̘̦͇͖S̯͉͞À̤̲̝͔ͅM̶̪̰͉̺͈̲̬E͟ A̖̭̖͚͖̣S̙͉̣̣ ̟͖̭͕T̰̩̖̬̹̹̠H̲͈̬͎̰̬E ̺̮L̥̲͔̫͎A̝̞͔S͙̪̫̳͉ͅT̢̳̯͔ ̹̦̜̺O̕F͍̝̥̱̟͙ͅ ̀ŢH̱̖E͇̼̻͚͔̩ͅ ̘̲̯̲̫̲͠P̝̦̜Ò̦̖͈S̴ͅT̯̭̬̕ ̺͙̱̜̻͍A̝̠̗͙̫͔̩B̙̼͍̪̥͎O̦͓ͅV̛̭͇͇̗͇͖E̩̲ ̤͚̲͎͈͡Y͔O͓͖̙̗̙͠U̡̩͕̭͈̤̣

BLARGHBAAA

Back