• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • It does. The ??? type was removed only since gen V.

I'm referring to the plate, not the type itself lol

Just a few more hours left!!!
    Btw cant see the picture in the hype post can you post a link

http://snag.gy/ORVcx.jpg

Oh nice, Liechi berry is fine too.. :) 1 more thing, developement of PB and PR willl go hand in hand? OR you will complete PR first then shift focus on PB

As of now, PR is developing first for the public due to specific reasons. Eventually, both PR and PB will be coming out around the same times though.

¡WHAT?! ¡YOU CREATED A MYSTERY EVENT SYSTEM IN GBA!? O___O ....

Yes and it was easy ;D

So I'm just wondering, what will the GTS be like? As far as I know, there's no online communications on GBA games. And Nintendo's DS servers are down permanently, so will we just have some text saying that there's no connection?

The GTS will sort of emulate the DS's GTS in the way that you could trade random trades day after day. daniilS has created a routine that allows the game to create random trades that make sense and don't involve legendaries etc. You'll get the feel that you're trading with random people of course.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    The GTS will sort of emulate the DS's GTS in the way that you could trade random trades day after day. daniilS has created a routine that allows the game to create random trades that make sense and don't involve legendaries etc. You'll get the feel that you're trading with random people of course.

Wow. That is awesome! Really looking forward to the Alpha.

Last edited:

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • Gogo please see my reply on previous page, I updated the post with tons of questions lol

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Dude I can't wait for this! This is super awesome!
    The method you guys used for gts sounds pretty good, but can the player upload trades?
    If so how does the game determine if its a trade that it will accept?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Oh nice, Liechi berry is fine too.. :) 1 more thing, developement of PB and PR willl go hand in hand? OR you will complete PR first then shift focus on PB

Edit: just some questions.. Since I bear the term "FULL DEMAKE" quite a lot of times in the thread, will you be (in future when more important stuff is done) :
    - Have animations for Pokemons and Trainers?
    - Have the 'Grass flowing away' animation when a wild battle begins in grass?
    - are there 100 TMs?
    - will there be mini info about Pokémons like 'likes to run', 'somewhat vain' etc?
    - will there be an event where we can get Azure Flute like items?
    - will there be a 3rd hidden ability? (In pb)
    - will the EVs be obtained by GenV onwards system? (In pb)

Now now I know I asked pretty "THATS-TOO-MUCH" questions for a GBA hack.. But I read the 1st 15 pages (moar actually) or so and I believe that you (and your team) CAN (maybe) do this. (COZ GTS IS DAAAMN)
    Just reply whether its possible / in your plans or not.

Also.. CANT WAIT! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

There will be Pokemon animations once MrDollSteak's sprite resource is complete
    We're working on Trainer animations, but for the first alpha I don't think Barry will dance
    Yes
    There are 100 TM items but the last 50 don't do anything yet
    Eventually when I redo the pokemon screens
    Yes
    No
    No

Also we're not necessarily a team, we just have lots of friends. daniilS and I can be called a team, but we're not a hacking team by definition.

Dude I can't wait for this! This is super awesome!
    The method you guys used for gts sounds pretty good, but can the player upload trades?
    If so how does the game determine if its a trade that it will accept?

It's all ASM so that should explain it to ya ;D

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • 8 hours 19 minutes left everyone!
    I'll be sure to upload the link EXACTLY at midnight!

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    What is the WONDER NEWS Option?
    Anyway its 11pm gmt +2 here so i keep refreshing the first page every 10 minutes xD
    Theres no way im going to miss the event pokemons
    Pls make it that the event pokemon are given once or twice so that they can have this feeling of being rare to them

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • What is the WONDER NEWS Option?
    Anyway its 11pm gmt +2 here so i keep refreshing the first page every 10 minutes xD
    Theres no way im going to miss the event pokemons
    Pls make it that the event pokemon are given once or twice so that they can have this feeling of being rare to them

WONDER NEWS is for knowing when new events will come out, but that's a FR thing. I won't include it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back