Advertiser Content

FireRed Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!) Page 281

Started by metapod23 May 31st, 2009 12:26 PM
  • 7026 replies
Seen September 21st, 2018
Posted September 19th, 2018
1 posts
1.1 Years
WHat does it means rewards/events for carrying Ash's team?
Does it mean you need to play this game with only the pokemonns Ash got in anime or do you just need to bring a certain pokemon with you to certain location?
I mean if I catch a pokemon that Ash never had or evolve a pokemon ash had not evolvet will the event still begin?
Seen September 21st, 2018
Posted September 21st, 2018
2 posts
1.1 Years
WHat does it means rewards/events for carrying Ash's team?
Does it mean you need to play this game with only the pokemonns Ash got in anime or do you just need to bring a certain pokemon with you to certain location?
I mean if I catch a pokemon that Ash never had or evolve a pokemon ash had not evolvet will the event still begin?
I have all kind pokemon that Ash didnt have.
Seen October 3rd, 2018
Posted September 23rd, 2018
2 posts
1.8 Years
I just can't enter the Pokemon League.
I have all the 8 badges and I passed the test with 100%.

I talked to Bruno (kiled Onix), took my Pokemon from Oak (Nidoran) and still can not enter the league.

The guy at Route 16 with his Marowak just do not appear. Team Rocket do not, either.
The only guy who appeared was Gary before i entered the victory road.
Officer Jenny in Viridian City is also keeping saying to watch out for the Pokemon thieves known as Team Rocket.

But i still can't find Team Rocket or the Marowak Guy.

And the guy infront of the door is keeping saying: "The League has not begun yet".

What should I do now ? Did I break the game ?
Seen July 4th, 2019
Posted June 11th, 2019
4 posts
1.3 Years
Ive been doing my own edits from this rom just for my own fun! Everything works fine except for the elite4 champion slate. When I go to battle him the game crashes and I cant seem to figure it out. Im using advance map and XSE. I cannot find the script anywhere for any of the elite4 or slate the champion. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Seen January 23rd, 2019
Posted January 21st, 2019
1 posts
271 Days
Hi
i am having a problem in pokemon ash gray.
my problem is that i have all 8 badges and i have almost completed all the events(i think so) but i am not able to start pokemon league.my first match is in water field but whenever i go there the guard says i do not have a match there.
Please helpp

You Need to Finish the Lights Camera Quaction Chapter Buddy:-) :-) :-) :-) .
i am having the same problem and i completed that too but still cannot enter
Male
Seen August 18th, 2019
Posted May 25th, 2019
16 posts
327 Days
I just can't enter the Pokemon League.
I have all the 8 badges and I passed the test with 100%.

I talked to Bruno (kiled Onix), took my Pokemon from Oak (Nidoran) and still can not enter the league.

The guy at Route 16 with his Marowak just do not appear. Team Rocket do not, either.
The only guy who appeared was Gary before i entered the victory road.
Officer Jenny in Viridian City is also keeping saying to watch out for the Pokemon thieves known as Team Rocket.

But i still can't find Team Rocket or the Marowak Guy.

And the guy infront of the door is keeping saying: "The League has not begun yet".

What should I do now ? Did I break the game ?
You didn't break the game. Use ONLY upper arrow when passing through grass on Route 16 and Otoshi will appear.
Seen July 10th, 2019
Posted July 7th, 2019
4 posts
112 Days
I'm pretty sure my game is broken. I can't fight the water trainer in the pokemon league. The guard before the pokemon league says the pokemon league has not begun yet. The registration lady at the pokemon league says otherwise. The water guard says I do not have anything scheduled... I did everything before entering. The film, getting rid of the giant pokemon (although I did not go inside their warp like videos I've seen) :( Fought everyone possible before victory road, visited my mom, professor oak, etc.. I've put a lot of time into the game and kinda frustrated now.
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted September 2nd, 2019
15 posts
4.2 Years
Primeape wont listen.....why? I havent done the celadon gym but i have done pewter, cerulean, vermilion, saffron and primeape is only level 20
That's how the game is, afterall Ash's primeape disobeyed him too. In order for it to obey you, you need to complete the next event , the fighting tournament thing.

Ummm this is really stupid of me to ask and maybe somebody already asked this but is there a physical/special split in this XD
Yep

Teddice29

Age 31
Male
Illinois
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10 posts
2.3 Years
You should make this not a series of games...one for each of the regions but wait until after he leaves Alola to do that one (plus there isn't a good 3ds emulator yet so you have to wait until there is a good one to use)
Female
Seen 31 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
307 posts
3.9 Years
You should make this not a series of games...one for each of the regions but wait until after he leaves Alola to do that one (plus there isn't a good 3ds emulator yet so you have to wait until there is a good one to use)
There's been zero updates in years, do you really think it's still being worked on?

Teddice29

Age 31
Male
Illinois
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10 posts
2.3 Years
There's been zero updates in years, do you really think it's still being worked on?
It wouldn't be an update each game would be separate but part of a series

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
223 posts
3.4 Years
It wouldn't be an update each game would be separate but part of a series
I'm going to be as nice as possible. But here's my thing. 1. Like scarlet Night said this hack hasn't been updated in years. And 2. I really don't get what your talking about. 3. if it's what I think your talking about we don't even know if a new arc is coming after sword and shield. Sorry for ranting I just wanted to point out that this hack is pretty much dead with no sign of the creator.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

P_S_B

Frontier Brain

Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
43 posts
13 Years
According a comment on Metapod84's profile his computer caught fire and he lost all his work. Whether or not this is actually true I don't know, but either way I don't get the impression he's coming back.

Name: [Flareth]
Owner: [P_S_B]
Interests: [Trains, Glitches, Bad Eggs and female flareons]
Get one yourself!
Advertiser Content