• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Red123456789

Pixel
Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    I can't seem to find paras in neon city,which also doesn't look much like a city. I tried to "examine" the trees, but it didn't work

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 8.03.30 AM.png
      Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 8.03.30 AM.png
      36.3 KB · Views: 4

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • It's in the trees near where it's owner is man😇

If you use cheats in any ROM hack, you're on your own.

TBH i only use cheats to catch female eeveelutions which are rare, besides you CAN'T catch Ralts's forms nor evolve your Eevee into Espeon/Umbreon in this hack so?

The rare candy cheat actually messed up my nephew's invetory in Shiny Gold Sigma and i will not use the level up cheat in Rijon adventures anymore because my Pokemon PC keeps crashing often

My game keeps crashing at celadon gym

It works fine to me, the only bad thing is those bad eggs that i have around 10 of them, but the author of this hack warned that they will apear, i stopped playing because i must get rid of those items in my bag to enter the league😑

Speaking of cheating, catching your first pokemon other than getting pikachu (like Spearow or any pokemon you like using cheats), the battle with team rocket will be glitchy if you switch your pikachu

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    Can I please get some advice on which version of the FireRed rom will work with this? I've tried a couple and none have worked, I get stuck on an error screen when i tried to boot the hack.

Years
  • but I say: Gary Oak / Blue makes you so disgusting as a character ?? That is, stories have been created about all possible pokemon trainers except the grandson of one of the greatest Pokemon Professors ever. Seriously there is no (finished) Hack about Gary Oak and his adventures ??

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Is the Physical/Special Split in this game? The icons are, but when I tested it out, letting a Metapod use Harden 6 times, Pidgeotto's Gust did low damage even though it should be a Special move and Harden shouldn't decrease damage against it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    @Sun Moon

Probably not, it certainly doesn't seem to work correctly.

Upon doing more research, it seems the Split is legitimately busted. Gust and Ember are Physical, Rock Tomb and Wing Attack are Special. (yes, you read that right.) It seems like it's a case-by-case basis, just like the actual Split, but with none of the reason and sense which determined which moves were Physical and which were Special that GameFreak came up with in Gen 4.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    I have a game error , all the game events are repeated resulting in the NPC not working, so I can't get on the ship to Cinnabar Islands. Pls help me . Thank you very much !

Back