• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CG fakemon sprites

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    my deviant art account https://cyber-gorilla.deviantart.com/
    Spoiler:

hey guys, this is my new fakedex that i have been building recently, i have a ton of unfinished sprites and even more illustrations of concept fakemon, i aim to finish this dex by the end of 2011 :) hope you will all support me
    the gargoyle & steel hound where designed by a good friend of mine on DA
    text font by https://polursine.deviantart.com/
    the layout is an edit of https://jesgrad07.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    The dex is blurry for some reason since I can't really make out some details on it. There's some really good concepts on it though from what I can see. :>

Years
  • Your dex image is hosted on photobucket, and when images get too large they blur to fit. You might want to just cut it in half or quarters, so we can see the sprites with clarity.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    ahhhh, darn, is there a better image hosting website that would be more sufficient to use for this website? if not i will trim the image down =/

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Well theres
    Imageshack
    Imgur
    Tinypic
    blahblah.
    Theres allot. I never really used these so i dont know. But, PC does have a handy feature.
    Go into you edit post and scroll to "Manage attachments" go into that and select you fakedex file itll upload it. Then we can click on it to make it bigger and see-able
    hope you understood D: they look interesting

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    UHmm I donno if im ryt... But the "Darkimash" has parts of Magmortar Sharpedo and Emboar.. Magmortar = Legs, Emboar = Hands, Sharpedo = Head.

But to me that sprite is 10/10.. da*n u did an amazing job!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    you mean "CARKINASH" ?my fire dark/shark fakemon, and nope he is a complete scratch sprite ;) you can tell when you see a clearer view of the dex also with new sprites

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • These are really nice. I like the flying pig and gremlin-like pokemon the most; but they are all well constructed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2012
    Awesome, will these fakemon eventually be available for public use such as game development?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    You got some nice sprites here, The ice/fighting fakemon is my fave so far. I really hope the water starter evolves into an elegant/speedy Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    thank you :) glad you like it :) the sprite will be of much better quality when i can edit the post.

Years
  • For image hosting that doesn't resize, check out Imgur.

Anyway, it's kind of hard to crit these properly when they're resized, but that white duck swan thing doesn't look very Pokémony, and it has a pillow shaded beak.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    D:

You stole my idea for adding Psy/Dark/Fght as secondary typings to even the odds! (I joke, I'm sure neither of us were the 1st.)

Anyway, these sprites are sexy. Mmmmmm. I'm not sure what to give C&C on, but the 1st stage in the completed normal line, it's head should be bigger. IMO. *shrugs*

Back