• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CG fakemon sprites

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    That grass/dragon 3 headed thing is really odd. It's not badly done it's just the concept itself is really odd.

And i think that the pigeon Fakemon could be bigger because now he is way too small (in my opinion) other then that good job

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    That grass/dragon 3 headed thing is really odd. It's not badly done it's just the concept itself is really odd.

And i think that the pigeon Fakemon could be bigger because now he is way too small (in my opinion) other then that good job

the concept of the grass/dragon is based on the greek mythological beast known as the hydra
    more info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra
    hope you understand

and i sort of agree with the pigeon he's over due for a redesign anyhow :)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Hmmm I love the type combos you gave you fakemon such as the Dark and Rock type Pokemon and it fits it very well. Wow Toxictarr looks so cool, I thought it would be a ground type but that was before i looked at the typing and maybe you could make it half Poison and Half Ground (but dint get me wrong, the sprite is amazing). My favorite one is the Ice and Fighting type one due to his or hers serious face of being the master of kung -fu )thats how I see it). Great job and looking forward to more of this.

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2020
    after pokemon black all fakemon seem good to me, but these actually do look great if u get in some more creative ideas you could actually have a pretty awesome dex there.

and the best part of them is your shading its so umm i guess delicious and easy to look at

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I love these typings and you're amazing at spriting! Do you plan to use these in a game of some sort? Keep up the great work!

Back