• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Shiny Solgaleo and Shiny Lunala announced

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Blood moons and red giants come crashing into Alola starting in October! What are your thoughts? I personally think they should have done a Shiny Cosmog event.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Guessing all events will take place in Pokemon Pass now. That could be more convenient cause most people have a smart phone these days and it will mean everyone who wants one will get one cause they can't run out of codes. This is the perfect final S&M events the shinies are really cool.

Last edited:
Years
Unlikely I'll make it, and GameStop events tend to be bleh for me since that requires leaving the house for something they could easily have given out over WiFi. I'll be back in the US on November 9th and the event ends the day after...definitely still going to be resting from jet lag.

Solgaleo doesn't look great either. @_@ And I thought Moltres looked sunburned. :s

Darkpoké0011

User of the Dark-Type
Years
Being a UK citizen, it's ALWAYS hard to get event Pokémon that aren't either Wifi distribution or serial code. These aren't the best shinies but it'd be nice to grab hold of some if it becomes possible.

The Bellossom boi

Hope The will also distribute Original Magearna, or AZ'S Floette though.

Back