• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The war of the Wolves and Wolcans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Once we got inside, I waved a hand, setting some torches along the wall that were infused with magic ablaze, allowing him to see me clearly. "so, what is it what you want?" I asked

dark_faro

Trigun fan
    Years
  • "Well, I dont know if you`ve heard of them, but theres two Half-breeds. Theyare Wolcan and Wolf. This cannot ne allowed." Faro said, growling at the thought of the one he had almost caught. "Also, if you`d like, I and the other Wolcans would like your help in takingout all Wolves."

dark_faro

Trigun fan
    Years
  • "Well, all the killing you want for one," Faro said, "And to be the most resected and feared, especially fear, being in all of the land. Look at yourself as the ruler."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I flew past Saphira, going higher and higher and higher, holding my tongue out to taste the rain. I then swooped back down to my fellow halfling. "This is the first time I've known someone who's a halfling like me. So I guess we're both in the same boat. Alone against two armies." I managed a slight friendly smile, and then looked down at the wolcan below. "Do you swear that you won't tell anyone? No full blood I've known has ever made that promise, much less kept it." I was suspicious, for no complete wolcan or wolf had ever been friendly to me before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back