• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The war of the Wolves and Wolcans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira shoook her head. "This is the only way to fit in..." She said. "If the Wolcans think I`m a normal Wolcan, they might leave me alone..."

ooc: wow, you travel fast...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"But.... " Saphira said, digging her claws into the tree. "I refuse to move. Ask the other Halfling if she wants to go, but I`m stayin` where I stand - er, lay."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
"Sorry, but I'm not going to get involved in the war on either side. If I joined you, I'd be betraying my wolcan side. If I joined the wolcans, I'd be betraying my wolf side. I'd rather not have anything to do with any of it." I said.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira remembered the Wolcan was standing right below them.

"Er, you arent gonna tell anyone, are you?" She asked worriedly.

ooc: where is JJDR? >.< *sighs impaitently*

and, MA, i wrote some more on my fic. click siggy to read.^^

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Thank you..." Saphira said. This was the first Wolcan she had ever met that didnt attack her when they found out what she was.

Sawyer

���
Years
IC: "Okay, fine. Just remember that you have a side with the wolves also..." I walked away. "Guess we'll just have to stay at our home here... and try to ignore the war... No dragon equals no peace..." i said to myself.

dark_faro

Trigun fan
Years
ooc: i`m switching to third-person...

When the Halfling escaped, Faro couldnt believe that this had happened... Out of all the stupid things he had done that was definitely the worst. Faro let out a furocious roar.

"I swear on the grave of the Great Wolcan, I will murder you, Half-breed!" Tears of anger were rolling down Faro`s face. Thunder crackled overhead, followed by a heavy downpour...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
KA-BOOM!

Thunder roared overhead, followed by rain. Saphira loved rain. She spread her wings, and took flight, flying in patterns over the sky.

Lightning flashed, almost hitting her. Saphira dodged it, but just barely. Even though she was in danger, the Halfling kept dancing in the sky...

Sawyer

���
Years
I looked up and saw the halfling dancing in the sky. i smiled and went back up to our village. "I wish that we had something special about us..." i said to Iax. "Wolves are just Wolcans without wings..."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira eventualy grew too tired to evade the lightning. She landed on the same branch as before, panting.

"Sorry, I couldnt help it... It was something my mother taught to me... Sorta a kind of dance..." She said, sighing.

Years
well, by request, and thanks to permission from the RPs creator, I get to customise my own charecter ^_^

Wolf or Wolcan: Neither. Dragon/Wolf
Name: Eclipse
Looks:she's like a huminoid wolf, yet more wolf than human, even more wolf than a werewolf. she's about 6 feet tall, and is colored black, but instead of fur, she has pitch black scales covering her body, and large black draconic wings. Around her neck she wears a blue diamond on a gold necklace, her only reminder of a lover she once had. Ever since her lover's death, shes become feirce, her eyes turning a blood red from thier former amber color. The scales on her back are almost twice as long as the ones on her sides and underbelly. Her feet and hands are much like those of a dragon, only with the hands slightly mroe huminoid, but still able to deal a crippling blow.
Personalilty: She was once a sweet girl in love with an adult pure dragon, but since his death, she's become a nightmare to be up against, more than willing to kill anything in her path. Even though she can no longer kill with her jaws, her claws prove more than capable for the job.

dark_faro

Trigun fan
Years
ooc: ooo, good. her lover was killed? dramatic, i like that.

ic: Faro growled, to no one in particular. He stretched his wings, and leaped into the air, catching a gust of wind.

I will get that Halfling... He thought, snarling. Faro let the winds carry him, but directed himself in the direction of the mountain.

With a grunt, he lay down with his head resting on his paws. The Half-breed`s face kept flashing in his mind... Her silver fur, how small she was, but, the thing that annoyed him most was her eyes.... Those stupid sapphire eyes...

Years
I was incredibly high, even for me being a dragon. It was probably a good thing for any innocent life around, as I'd kill it automatcily. I looked down, and saw what I recognised as a Wolcan, and it looked like it was after something. I hovered for a moment, then set into a glide, following him.

dark_faro

Trigun fan
Years
Faro could have sworn he heard the sound of wings behind him. Turning around, he saw nothing.

The Wolcan sighed, and laid back down. Thoughts were running through his mind, plans to kill the Halflings and the Wolves....

Years
After a moment of watching, my obsession with death returned, and i chose to enter a dive, spinning slightly so even if I missed, he'd be unable to move fore a few seconds because of the air currents my wings caused. my claws were ready to tear into his wings first, then his body..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back