• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The war of the Wolves and Wolcans

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_faro

Trigun fan
Years
  • Faro looked up. Something was coming down upon him. He moved at the last second, but froze from the wind.

Whoa! What did I do?! He asked himself franticly, finaly being able to move again.

Years
  • I managed to stop my dive long before actually hitting the ground, and flew back up, my mouth glowing from an inner fire. though i had long lost my ability to breathe fire, it still existed inside my body, and worked well for intimidation.

Years
  • Finally, I slowed down, reaching exaustion. I landed on the ground and folded my wings, and retreated into the cavern that had been my home since my love's death..

Years
  • I growled slightly, fuming over my failed hunt. But it didn''t matter. there would always be another day, another try. I laid down in the back of the cave,watching the entrance.

dark_faro

Trigun fan
    Years
  • Maybe... just maybe... I could get the dragon-wolf to help me hunt down the Halflings... Faro pondered, looking up at the sky. He loved making up plans...

Years
  • I didn't know how much longer later that i woke up with a yell. Another nightmare. the same one that had struck again and again. the memory of his death. I wiped tears from my eyes, looking out of the cavern into the pouring down rain. "I miss you..." I said to no one in particular.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back