• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Hi guys, I recently ordered a Pikachu's New Friends Blister Pack. The pack came today and as soon as I saw it I knew something was wrong...

As you can see from the pictures, there are lines down my unopened cards. These are not on the box and it looks like these are error cards. The line looks black but as soon as I turn it to the side, it disappears suggesting that there are lines of the holo overlay missing.

Could anyone tell me what's up with these? I know that error cards can be worth money so I want to know before I send these back.

Attachments

• IMG_5990.jpg
    IMG_5990.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5998.jpg
    IMG_5998.jpg
    682 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5992.jpg
    IMG_5992.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5993.jpg
    IMG_5993.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 4

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Hi! I've moved your thread over to the TCG section since it fits there better than the Sun and Moon section. ^_^
But mostly because VG players are scared of the TCG. Spooky :P

Oh god JP blisters aughhhh.

Right, so first I need to know if these things are fake. Where did you buy them and do you have a picture of the full card for at least one?

In the event that they are fake :(
If they aren't, it is a generic printing error that isn't worth anything. So this really is a lose-lose situation.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Looks personally like a printing error. It happens a lot with that coat I've notice. Nothing to worry about, it makes them more unique (: (not more valuable of course).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
But mostly because VG players are scared of the TCG. Spooky :P

Oh god JP blisters aughhhh.

Right, so first I need to know if these things are fake. Where did you buy them and do you have a picture of the full card for at least one?

In the event that they are fake :(
If they aren't, it is a generic printing error that isn't worth anything. So this really is a lose-lose situation.

I bought these cards online from Magic Madhouse. Seeing as they're quite a resputible company I didn't think they could be fakes but I'm not sure. The packaging looks legit and I've looked over everything for mistakes but can't find anything. I'll post a pic later of the card out the box.

I think I may request new ones seeing as it's basically a lose lose situation for me.

Thanks for your help guys, it's much appreciated :)

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
I bought these cards online from Magic Madhouse. Seeing as they're quite a resputible company I didn't think they could be fakes but I'm not sure. The packaging looks legit and I've looked over everything for mistakes but can't find anything. I'll post a pic later of the card out the box.

I think I may request new ones seeing as it's basically a lose lose situation for me.

Thanks for your help guys, it's much appreciated :)

I personally would just keep them. Like I said, it makes them a little more unique. It doesn't make them worth any less. But either way I hope for good luck whichever route you take.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
theyre real, but its a very common error and not notable enough to improve the value

Back