• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
yes Congratulations on getting the award!
You made a game with pokemons not pokemon trainers.
It is pretty difficult to make something like that, but you made it really nice.

Years
ok im still playing a little bit....?!?!a bad egg is in the pc in porygon2's place i saved hached it my game froze reloaded the game put the bad egg in the pc and released it

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Umm, do you think that the Pokemon are smart enough to do skateboards?

He used to be a human...
He can probably make skateboard out of a Log and invent rolling wheels with rocks.

and a canal(Surfing) with a giant tree and shape it like a boat and make some paddles.

Don't forget the reason's of the badges O_o.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
Years
ummmm.......
Theres a text error......
PokemonRescueRangers_2008_07_02_17_.jpg

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
just to clear things up. there won't be any skateboards in this hack. All sprites of the heroes on the bikes were replaced for NPC sprites.

lmg...
thanks for that report.
I might as well change it then. :\

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
I don't know if there are still more text errors in there but I think there are still text errors like that in there..IDK maybe im wrong

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Ah, I see RR became the HotM (yeah, I'm quite delayed guys), so I also want to give you my congratulations, DJ (though it became HotW a loooong time ago, which means they are more delayed than me... :P)

Well, just stopping by to also wish you luck. Keep making thousands of fans happy ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
thank you zel. :)
and make thousand fans happy? :\
I really don't know if I can do so, but I do hope they'll just be happy for what I can bring them. :)

also, pokepal2007, yes, but not right now, 'cause I am continuing the hack's progress. Bug fixing will be done later.

also, progress will be even slower this week.
1. This week will be my PreLim examinations...
2. A storm will be hitting/passing our country...
3. The water tank in our neighborhood exploded and authorities aren't willing to share the reason. So our neighborhood will have no clean water available for a week...

I do hope you all understand my situation. :\
But I am not willing to quit. Since I am already addicted to hacking, it is impossible for me not to make progress with the hack, no matter what comes in my way, however, things are slow now, as I stated above.

good day and enjoy hacking~

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Wow. I don't know how the hell you converted Ruby to a Mystery Dungeon-type game, but nice work! I'll keep an eye on this one...

thank you.

~~~UPDATES~~~
I'll be going to school soon though...

Elow. :)
I have a few updates though... :\

First, Ho-oh's sprite is changed and became bigger this time. :)
rescuerangers_01-58.png

And groudon as well. :P
rescuerangers_01-59.png

(I am stading behind him so I can enter the cave)

And behind Groudon's a cave. Which is, the map and events there are done.
rescuerangers_02-31.png

Here's the Tyranitar in Pokétropolis' history. :)

that would be all.
thankies and good day, and enjoy hacking~

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Too bad. I can't believe 3 unlucky stuff are coming at you all at once. The updates are great and good luck as always. The Ho-oh's shading is darkened.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Too bad. I can't believe 3 unlucky stuff are coming at you all at once. The updates are great and good luck as always. The Ho-oh's shading is darkened.

hm... thanks for your concern but don't worry about me. I'll be fine, at least, that's what I think. :\

Ho-oh still needs some editing, since I was, er, pretty darn bored from sprite ripping... :P

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
that's also the place where I usually search for sprites! :laugh:

but thanks for the help. :)

guys, I am currently at my school, current inside our computer room where our PreLim(Preliminary) Exams are, but I finished early so yeah, here I am. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back