• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] can anyone trade me a female hitmonlee, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ok, then.. how about a female Blaziken that knows blaze kick? cause i want to breed my lucario to get a riolu that knows the move :)

Actually, species is passed down from the female which means you need a male Blaziken with Blaze Kick and breed it with a female Lucario. I could breed you a male Torchic to trade to you so you can evolve yourself (since Blaze Kick is a level-up move as Blaziken) and then get a female Lucario to pass the move down. Remember that Riolu can't breed (due to being in the Undiscovered group) but Lucario can.

Thankfully, getting a male Blaziken will be easy since the Torchic line has a 87.5% chance of being male.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Actually, species is passed down from the female which means you need a male Blaziken with Blaze Kick and breed it with a female Lucario. I could breed you a male Torchic to trade to you so you can evolve yourself (since Blaze Kick is a level-up move as Blaziken) and then get a female Lucario to pass the move down. Remember that Riolu can't breed (due to being in the Undiscovered group) but Lucario can.

Thankfully, getting a male Blaziken will be easy since the Torchic line has a 87.5% chance of being male.

oh yes.. male torchic, please :)

Years
  • I did hatch a Torchic, but it turned out to be female. I'll retry and get you a male!

Edit: Sorry, I'm currently playing a 7th Gen game so I can't fulfil the trade. Someone else could help though.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back