• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Problem with Advance Map v1.95

Shashu-Greninja

"With great power comes great responsibility"- Whe
Years
  • Hi I tried to wanted to increase the pokedex in AM v1.95. But when I search for offset 0x77DD5 in HxD, it tells offset not found. Can anyone help me with it? Thanks in Advance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Hi I tried to wanted to increase the pokedex in AM v1.95. But when I search for offset 0x77DD5 in HxD, it tells offset not found. Can anyone help me with it? Thanks in Advance.

well you only have 5 numbers there after the x. Look at how many numbers are in the offset place normally. I think about 8 or maybe 6. you need to fill in enough 0's prior to your numbers or it won't be right.

If you don't it'll try to fill in what it assumed you meant, adding zero's in either before or after.

If its' not that then I don't know.

Back