• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Ticket help

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 28, 2016
I just bought Alpha Sapphire and need help getting the Eon Ticket. I understand that it's only possible to get it through Streetpass at this point. I live in Central Kansas near Wichita. Is there possibly anyone who could help me get it that lives in my area? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
I just bought Alpha Sapphire and need help getting the Eon Ticket. I understand that it's only possible to get it through Streetpass at this point. I live in Central Kansas near Wichita. Is there possibly anyone who could help me get it that lives in my area? Thanks in advance.

It's an old event so it might not be valid anymore, but a great place to check for this is going to your local game store (Gamestop, EB games, whatever it is in the states) as lots of times they have their own 3ds in the store and all teh customers that come in often bring theirs and therefore the employees 3ds get the ticket and then start transmitting it themselves. That's How I got mine. o

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 28, 2016
Apparently you can still get it. I really want those legendary pokemon!!!
It's an old event so it might not be valid anymore, but a great place to check for this is going to your local game store (Gamestop, EB games, whatever it is in the states) as lots of times they have their own 3ds in the store and all teh customers that come in often bring theirs and therefore the employees 3ds get the ticket and then start transmitting it themselves. That's How I got mine. o

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years

I believe it's still possible to get it by StreetPassing someone who already has it, even after the event ended, and I believe that's what the OP is asking about.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/another-chance-to-get-your-ticket/

This was February of last year though so I'm not sure it's still the case, but I don't see anything saying it expires, so I assume it's still valid :)

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
It still worked recently with my ORAS games. I don't think there's an expiration to this, if you Streetpass someone with the ticket, it will pass to your game. Just carry your 3DS with you in sleep mode everywhere, the ticket should be widespread enough that you should get it sooner than later! Like someone already said, go to your local GameStop and hang out there a bit, if you don't get it from the employees, a lot of people stopping there are usually carrying their games too!

Back