• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help with an emulator

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
Years
  • Can someone help me? I am trying to play Nintendo ds Pokemon games on a multi console emulator but the ds Pokemon games run very slow does anyone have any tips? Keep in mind that this is on a tablet. An Android tablet.

Years
  • It's generally a bad idea, DS games take a lot. But I use Emubox on my phone for ds games, and it runs fine. Other than that, the only advice I can give is "don't".

Also, I don't see how this relates to ROM hacking

Last edited:
    Years
  • Um, what are you guys talking about? NDS Emulators for Android are working great, most of the times even better than PC ones! I use DraStic and have no problems with it whatsoever!

Years
  • Um, what are you guys talking about? NDS Emulators for Android are working great, most of the times even better than PC ones! I use DraStic and have no problems with it whatsoever!

I am pretty sure the guy has a derpy tablet... Most probably.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I may look new but I have been here for more than 2 years.

Check this out!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=423523

Back