• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy, y'all!

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
Years
  • Welp. Hello everybody. I'm a socially awkward and very blunt person who can be hard to get along with, but I do my best to be friendly and avoid conflicts. I've been into Pokemon ever since I was a kid and got Yellow Version at Christmas right after the first Pokemon Stadium game came out here in the US. Well, technically I read about Pokemon in magazines and was already pretty hyped for it by the time the games and anime aired in the US. Anyway.

I've not really seen much of the anime, as I'm more into the games, and while I do have a decent collection of trading cards, I don't actually play the trading card game, and instead just collect, though I've not bought any new cards in a pretty long time. I never got to play the Hoenn and Sinnoh games when they originally came out and haven't been able to get into them or into OR/AS for that matter, but I've played all of the other generations. My favorite regions, in order, would be Johto, Alola, Kanto, Kalos, Unova. Sinnoh and Hoenn tie for last place because, as I mentioned previously, I never really could get into R/S/E, D/P/Pt, OR/AS, so I just don't know much about them. I haven't finished Sun yet, but I'm having a great time with it and am pretty hopeful about the series' future. I don't play competitively and don't really play any games online in general.

I used to have a lot of hobbies, but after graduating college and going through some life stuff and ending up in a crumby job, I just kind of stare at YouTube or Netflix when I'm not working, sleeping, or playing video games. I haunt the internet pretty frequently, but my activity on forums is pretty variable, so we'll see how often I end up being on this one.

I hope to have fun here and maybe make some friends! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welp. Hello everybody. I'm a socially awkward and very blunt person who can be hard to get along with, but I do my best to be friendly and avoid conflicts. I've been into Pokemon ever since I was a kid and got Yellow Version at Christmas right after the first Pokemon Stadium game came out here in the US. Well, technically I read about Pokemon in magazines and was already pretty hyped for it by the time the games and anime aired in the US. Anyway.

I've not really seen much of the anime, as I'm more into the games, and while I do have a decent collection of trading cards, I don't actually play the trading card game, and instead just collect, though I've not bought any new cards in a pretty long time. I never got to play the Hoenn and Sinnoh games when they originally came out and haven't been able to get into them or into OR/AS for that matter, but I've played all of the other generations. My favorite regions, in order, would be Johto, Alola, Kanto, Kalos, Unova. Sinnoh and Hoenn tie for last place because, as I mentioned previously, I never really could get into R/S/E, D/P/Pt, OR/AS, so I just don't know much about them. I haven't finished Sun yet, but I'm having a great time with it and am pretty hopeful about the series' future. I don't play competitively and don't really play any games online in general.

I used to have a lot of hobbies, but after graduating college and going through some life stuff and ending up in a crumby job, I just kind of stare at YouTube or Netflix when I'm not working, sleeping, or playing video games. I haunt the internet pretty frequently, but my activity on forums is pretty variable, so we'll see how often I end up being on this one.

Hi Carl (: Welcome to PC! Don't worry, all kinds of people get along here. Browsing and talking here (and on our Discord server) can be just as time consuming as Netflix...

If you have problems or questions about the forums, don't hesitate to send me a message. See you around~

Years
  • You and I seem to be much alike. I get on whenever I can and type as fast as I can to get my point across as fast as possible whole cracking a few jokes along the way! I hope you stop by every now and again to chat and drop a line! I'll be around for sure, unless, ya'know, I get hit by a truck or something. Welcome to the community!

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes, people. So far I definitely am enjoying this place. And JDJ... that truck comment does further evidence that we are indeed similar, lol. Mortality is something I have always been fairly conscious of, lol.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Welp. Hello everybody. I'm a socially awkward and very blunt person who can be hard to get along with, but I do my best to be friendly and avoid conflicts. I've been into Pokemon ever since I was a kid and got Yellow Version at Christmas right after the first Pokemon Stadium game came out here in the US. Well, technically I read about Pokemon in magazines and was already pretty hyped for it by the time the games and anime aired in the US. Anyway.

Hey Sir Carl, my comrade on the Gender Race :P, Sir Chu officially welcome u to the community.

Yeah that feeling when u have to grow up, be an adult, find a job, responsibilities, that daily grind, I know, right.

Yellow was the first game I played. Gen III is my fav, u should try RSE. Played all games, including spin-offs till Gen V. Didn't get to play the games released after that, coz no 3DS & got busy with rl.

So how far have u progressed in Sun?

Pika Pika :chu:

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • Hey Sir Carl, my comrade on the Gender Race :P, Sir Chu officially welcome u to the community.

Yeah that feeling when u have to grow up, be an adult, find a job, responsibilities, that daily grind, I know, right.

Yellow was the first game I played. Gen III is my fav, u should try RSE. Played all games, including spin-offs till Gen V. Didn't get to play the games released after that, coz no 3DS & got busy with rl.

So how far have u progressed in Sun?

Pika Pika :chu:
    I did start a Nuzlocke on Emerald once, but didn't get far. I played through about the third Gym or so on AS, and just kind of put the game down. The villains just seem to have such awful motivation that I can't get very invested in it, I guess. I will try to finish them one day, though.

And in Sun, I'm ready to head over to the Exeggutor Island or whatever, but recently switched up my team a bit so I've been doing some grinding.

Back