• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] PokeReaper

Years

• pokeland.png

Welcome to the world of Skeland!
    A mythical place somewhere in the Pokemon Universe. War is what you usually get here for breakfast, lunch and dinner and that for the last 5 years. Now is 2018, the war is over and you can take a break from everything and start your life as an Adventurer!
    In this world you could choose from 4 classes, everyone with their characteristics and special powers.

You can choose to be a :
    sword-icon.png
    Warrior
    Spoiler:

ele-ice-icon.png
    Mage
    Spoiler:

Gold-icon.png
    Thief
    Spoiler:

Fire-Dragon-icon.png
    Beast Master
    Spoiler:

The game is 100% old styled RPG with Quests (Main and Side), various systems and inventions like :
    pkv.png

Spoiler:

hs.png

Spoiler:
    gu.png

Spoiler:

md.png

Spoiler:

fp.png

Spoiler:

pokedex.png

Spoiler:

scr.png

Spoiler:

CREDITS
    Special Thanks to :
    Halloween-Scythe-Sword-icon.png
    Numarul Zero (Number Zero) - https://soundcloud.com/numarulzero
    Tracks :
    Expr2g - Cave of Sun & Nest
    GrvIII - Lovendale Town & Pass
    Bells - Lovendale Forest
    Untitled - Player House

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    This is a super neat idea, and it's incredibly creative.
    I'm excited to see what comes from this. Good luck with this project!

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • i'm still not sure how the RPG classes tie in with the mechanics of the game (like, +5 strength translates to...what for your Pokemon, exactly?) but damn if my interest isn't piqued. best of luck!

Years
  • i'm still not sure how the RPG classes tie in with the mechanics of the game (like, +5 strength translates to...what for your Pokemon, exactly?) but damn if my interest isn't piqued. best of luck!
    Actually, each character has stats : Strength,Intelligence,Dexterity and Luck.
    Based on this stats you may do various tasks and quests in the game. Like Hacking a Local Computer for currency may not be available unless you have >10 Intelligence. I hope you get the point. Also the stats are trainable so you could get them by working/reading or special tasks.

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • Actually, each character has stats : Strength,Intelligence,Dexterity and Luck.
    Based on this stats you may do various tasks and quests in the game. Like Hacking a Local Computer for currency may not be available unless you have >10 Intelligence. I hope you get the point. Also the stats are trainable so you could get them by working/reading or special tasks.

ah, i see. in that case I'm very interested to see how this will manifest in the game; hopefully it'll add an interesting new flavor to the gameplay

Back