• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facing the Dark- A Teen Titans RP

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
  • OOC: Hi guys! ^^
    Well, since the other TT RP died, I decided to make a new one...
    So, here's the story:

The Titans are having problems with Slade, as usal.
    He has some new recruits, some new minions, and some new weapons, and is still fixed on taking control of Jump City.

Also, there is new chaos in the city- All the villains are attacking at once, and Robin, and the other Titans reckon that all of them are teaming up, as well as a new enemy- The Shadows, a group of strange villians that also help add trouble, but only appear at night, with strange powers...

However, there are a certain few that believe that they can help the Titans in one of the biggest fights ever, and some others that want to stop the Titans from restoring the city to peace, as well as a few previous Titans and villains... That aren't what they seem.

Let me point out a couple of things:
    - If you're a original, just say it...

- You MAY be a villian.
    Or, a Titan that turns bad, or vica versa.

- If you want to, you can control up to 3 characters, but no more than that, and please try to keep the characters active if you choose to have 2 or 3.

- NO Mary Sues or Gary Stues!
    People who have tons of powers, or are all powerful, or just perfect people.

- You don't have to have long posts, but try to make them descriptive (If you have RPer's block it's okay, it's not your fault, just tell me.

- Have fun! ^_^

Here's the form:
    Name:
    Powers/ Gadgets:
    History: (Optional)
    Side: (Villains or Titans, or allys of either)
    Personality:

And mine:
    Name: Illusion
    Description: She has shoulder length dark blonde hair, dark orange eyes, wears a black skirt, and black tank top, brown sandles, that has a silver star in the middle of it.
    Powers/ Gadgets: She can create realistic illusions that last a while, and do karate. It may not seem much, but Illusion is not all that she appears.
    Side: Villians, a lone criminal.
    Although later, maybe when convinced, turns Titan, trys to correct her ways...
    Personality: Calm, relaxed. A bit chilly at times.

Last edited:

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Can I join?

Name: Tick
    Description: White suit like robins Red gloves and Blue goggles around neck 5' 7" Broad shoulders
    Powers/ Gadgets: Controlling time
    History: (Optional) You don't wanna know
    Side: (Villains or Titans, or allys of either) Titans
    Personality: Trustworthy, soft, leader, and daring

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
  • Name: Sparky
    Description: Spikey Green hair a green halo suit
    Powers/ Gadgets: Shoots energy beams from hands
    Side: was evil but saw that crime dosent pay and turnedgood

Personality: nie happy and fun

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Hircine (pronounced here-seen)
    Description: In human form, he has light green eyes, and short and spiked grey (Yes, grey) hair. His "costume" will be similar to what you see in my sig, the black greatcoat with the metal shoulder-things. In his other form, see the attachment, only without the blood.
    Powers/Gadgets: The ability to transform into a werewolf at will, which has unsurpassed physical ability. In his human form, he weilds a magical spear that allows him to make other people into "were-creatures".
    History: None right now, but he might explain it later.
    Side: No side, but eventually he will join the Titans, but has a taste for chaos, and a rancid sense of humor, which doesn't really make him seem like a hero.
    Personality:Just your simple guy, but enjoys chaos, and has a REALLY foul sense of humor.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Eclipse
    Description: Pretty much Goth, only her skin is pale white. Wears a black power suit to assist her.
    Powers/ Gadgets: Her suit protects her from damage and allows her to fly, and provided she had the correct items, has a missle launcher that normally has darts, but can be equipped with missle launchers. but it takes her a while to re-load. Can morph into dinosaurs (I will try to use the more popular ones) and a midnight black dragon.
    History: If you know, she'll kill you
    Side: Pure Dark, works alone, but with a bit of convinsing, she may join the titans. Make that a LOT of convincing, she doesn't listin to anyone.
    Personality: Many think that she is a soulless murder, but it takes a srong-willed person to get through to the real her, that no one has ever seen. However, pretty much if you know her name, she'll decide you know too much and kill you.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: *nods in agreement* and please, if you have a dinosaur book or know of a dinosaur site, get it ready, cause sometimes I'll use odd dinosaurs that are not very well known.. but I do promice to try and stay with dinos like T-rex and Brachiosaurus...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: *nods in agreement* and please, if you have a dinosaur book or know of a dinosaur site, get it ready, cause sometimes I'll use odd dinosaurs that are not very well known.. but I do promice to try and stay with dinos like T-rex and Brachiosaurus...

OOC: Petyrodactyl(sp?) family, raptor family, T-rex like, ect. Just put that stuff down and I can go from there

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • Name:Cloud
    Description: Wears a black tights and has a sun crest on his chest of the tights.
    Powers/ Gadgets:Power of elements. And I have a computer thats a know it all.
    Side:Ally
    Personality:Loves to win battles against evil and also likes a good fight.

Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    OOC: Petyrodactyl(sp?) family, raptor family, T-rex like, ect. Just put that stuff down and I can go from there
    OOC: you are going to hate me when I start working underwater.... Cause I'll work with anything to huge sharks to fish reptiles...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • i hope i'm not to late to join?

name: Overload
    Description: very powerful, wears camo pants and a plain black shirt,tan skin,blue eyes,blond hair ,and eats alot.

powers/gadgets: his arms can turn into any gun (lazer rifle,M gun, etc.)
    Side: ally
    personality: always tries to get stronger and faster and always wants to eat, hyper,and very friendly.

Haruno Sakura

A Wanderer...
    Years
  • OOC: Nope, you're not!
    We will start in a short while...
    1, 2, 3, 4!

IC:
    Illusion whistled softly to herself as she entered the local museum.
    There was a special gem on display for a week, before it went to another museum- the famous, world-known Tiger Gem-, worth millions, and the young thief was eager to see what it looked like.

If she liked it, then, she would take it. Steal it.

As soon as she lay her eyes on the bright, glittering orange jewl that rested in a glass case, after many people had gone to look at other exibit, she grinned evily to herself, un-noticed by the rest of the innocent, Jump City residents.

She tryed to get closer to the jewl, but a guard standing next to the glass case stopped her, and sternly spoke "I'm sorry miss, but you may not get near the Gem.", and pushed her lightly away.
    Illusion attempted it again, but the guard did the same thing.
    "I'm sorr-"
    "Fine!" She screeched, turning her back on both man and gem, and silently walked away.
    But, before she exited that part of the museum, she turned again, and looked at the jewl.
    "Soon, you'll be mine..."
    She whispered, and chuckled."'Cause what Illusion wants, Illusion gets."

Years
  • On the other side of the city, in a weapons shop, the owner was finding himself aginst a dangerous Utahraptor, a member of the raptor family that was 6.5 feet tall, 20 feet long, and litteraly weighed a ton. The slight difference was that this was my morph. With a loud hiss, I drove the man away from the ammunition, and after morphing into human, took all that I knew would be compatible with my suit. without a word, I headed outside, and after morphing into Pteranodon, took off...

Haruno Sakura

A Wanderer...
    Years
  • Illusion smirked as she started to form out a plan, sitting in her 'base', a cold, dusty, un-used allyway, near the lake that the giant tower in the shape of a 'T' stood, on a small island.
    "Let's see... A ventalation shaft would do nicely."
    The teen villian thought, devising a plan.
    "But I have to find a way to get into it first... Hmm..."
    Still musing, she crept out of the ally, and scanned the area, hoping to see a fire secape on a nearby apartment.
    Illusion was used to danger- Jumping onto roof to roof had given her that ability, along with some small 'battles'.
    Finally, seeing one, she ran toward it, and began her journey up to the roof.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: I edited my profile slightly, since most of us are going to the titans, I made myself more villan-like for the time being.

I found myself running along the side of a road on night, faster than most cars could go. I was deep in thought, trying to see what went wrong last time. "Why didn't it work? WHY? Hmph, Hircine, prince of manbeasts, and lord of the hunt... More like Hircine, flea-infested mongrel! No matter, this is a new place, a new time, a new beginning..."

Years
  • I scanned the ground, pretty much just looking, now that I had cargo on my back, and needed to return to base to drop it off... I noticed a young girl climbing a fire escape, but mostly ignored it, and moved on... I reached the coast, and after landing, morphed back into human. I did not need to morph until I dropped this off, as even though my base was underwater, it wasn't far, and I was an excellent swimmer. I dove into the water, and after getting into my base, dropped the ammunition with the rest of my stash, and after checkign how many darts I had left with my computer, decided to equip the suit with a few gas bombs... after that was completed, I left my base, and plotted for the next area to hit...

Back