• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facing the Dark- A Teen Titans RP

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    I started thinking on were she might strike next and seeing how she could be dinosaur at any moment and is easy to see. But then again there were dinosaurs the size oof chickens. I then started moving on the roof tops to find her.

Years
    I saw the new guy, and knew I had to get rid of him, or go past him. deciiding on the less aggresive approach, I flapped my wings and soared inches above his head. when i finally reached the place where this jewel was supposed to be kept, I demorphed, and walked in.

Years
    Okayyy.. I wasn't even heading there.. I landed at another meauseum further north in another city. I demorphed, and after putting on my infra-red glasses, snuck in through the roof. with my glasses, I could see lasars along the ground, and a motion detector. I glanced at where it could see, and using the hook-shot, avoided that area.. quickly, I found what I was loking for. A black diamond, only one ever found. working carefully, I managed to take it. I heard footsteps coming, and used the hook-shot to head into the ventalation..

Years
    I felt the wind, but it was being condriacted by the wind inside the vent.. I got slightly dizzy, but managed to exit the vent outside the museum. I morphed Pteranodon, and took off..

Years
    OOC: I'm in Pteranodon morph, I don't really have hands.. I figure I'd keep small items in my beak like a pelican.

IC: I managed to recover, and seeing that the boy was busy calling the cops, took off again.. I had to get out of here, fast..

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    OOC: How should I know I dont know much about dinos plus you did not say you put it in your mouth.

IC: The cops arrived to late as the girl left I then gave the diamond to the cops and waited to see if she would try to steal the diamond again.

Years
    OOC: I did make you watch JP3 with me more than once, you should know what a Pteranodon is and it's limits.

IC: I had no intentions of leaving without the diamond. beofre the cops got to thier car, they suddenly found it virtually torn apart by a Tyrannosaurus rex. the few parts that were intact after the first strike were stepped on. I located the officer with the diamond, picked him up in my maw, shook the diamond off him, then proceeded to throw him into his partner. with that, I picked up the diamond in my maw, and took off.. no one but a fool would venture into a T-rex's maw, wether it was dead or alive.

Years
    OOC: synonym for Jaws, kay?

IC: that was not going to happen. my bird like feet and claws virtually prevented me from slipping. once I safely got off the ice, I sped up, proving that T-rex could move at least 35 mph.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Name: Elie
    Description: She has a long, wavy, blonde hair, light blue eys, wears black shorts, orange tank top, black flying shoes (those shoes with wheels built in it), gloves, and sometimes wears jacket, a cap or goggles/shades.
    Powers/ Gadgets: She can absorb (for a short while) other's abilities and memories, but (just like Rogue) she can't control it. Andra, tell me if I need to change this.
    History: Elie had lost her memories since she was a child. Until now, she had been living with her 'big sister'. All she knew was that her sister had been taking care of her for as long as she could remember. Now, she's struggling to control her powers, but she doesn't let her powers make the best out her and tries to live normally.
    Side: She's not sure yet, but has thoughts on being a Titan.
    Personality: Cheerful, happy-go-luck, daring, and naive. Also acts tomboyish.

Last edited:
    Years
    Using the last of my morphing energy (it didn't take any to de-morph) I morphed into Pteranodon, and managed to fly back to my base. after stashign the jewel, I virtually collapsed onto my bed, and was asleep before even managed to fall on the bed.. the more I morphed and fought, the harder my crashes, and unless there was an intruder, I wouldn't be waking up for a while..

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
    Name:shard
    Description:weres a blackcape and a black robe
    Powers/ Gadgets:a sword that has the ability to be come a ice blade
    History:he has lost his memory
    Side:no side. if he is in a good mood he will fight with the tt and if he is in a mad mood he with slade
    Personality:mostly quiet like raven[EDIT]ok he realy is not quiet he just like another teen.[/EDIT
    so just tell me when i can jump in

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Illusion smirked, and grabbed another diamond, though dissapointed. Preforming a few back flips before escaping through the shaft.
    "This won't be the last of me!" She cried, sealing the small door, and crawling out again...
    On the roof, Illusion cheered- that was too easy!
    Realizing they might come after her, she lept from roof to roof again, dissapearing into the night.
    OOC: Mari, I think that's fine...
    Also, just grabbing the diamond from Illusion? That was a bit too quick...
    And, remember people, descriptive posts! They don't have to be long, but MUST BE DESCRIPTIVE!
    (Sorry, my pet peeve)

Years
    OOC: I hit a different area entierly, not the jem you were after. I was tryign to avoid confrontation. you said you were going after that Tiger Gem, and I was going after a diamond in a neighboring city..

Back