• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Dark Heart [A Kingdom Hearts story Pokemon game.]

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    Released

Plot: Sora, Kairi and Riku have followed data versions of the original Organization XIII into a new world, the Pokemon world. Sora crash lands in this strange place and wakes up separated from his friends, greeted by a professor of Pokemon. Now Sora and his new partner, Eevee, have to stop whatever the organization is planning before it's too late.

Features:

- Play as Sora from Kingdom Hearts.
    - Rivals Kairi and Riku.
    - Gym Leaders/Elite 4 replaced by Organization XIII until you beat the league for the first time.
    - Every Generation 1 - 6 Pokemon obtainable.
    - Events for every legendary Pokemon.
    - Kanto region with new areas to explore.
    - Post-Game content and new areas.
    - Shadow Pokemon
    - Shiny Recolors

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Credits:

Spoiler:

Demo 1.1 download link:

If you play, please give feedback, positive or negative.

Last edited:

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • Two words.

Heartless.
    Pokemon.

Other than that, looks nice. Might want to use gen 4 tilesets and stuff, and make a few more custom sprites because the sora one at the beginning looks super out of place, and make sure the shadow recolor look a tad bit more like heartless, as I'm guessing that's what your going for.
    If you don't get what I mean, my fan game was heavily inspired by the series, your welcome to borrow some of my heartless-esce sprites if you want.

Last edited:
    Back