• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Saga Continues

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Randall, and over the last 14 years, I've gone by many names on here, so you might not remember me. I joined WAY back in the year of 2004. PC was much, different back then.

I've taken hiatus after hiatus and I always seem to pop in once and a while, typically this time of year when I get my birthday email that rinds me PC exists, haha. Its been a year since I've been around, and I would like to actually stick around more than a day or two this time.

I populated the role playing forum and the OT forum mostly during my old days here, and now that I'm 29, not 15 like when I first joined, I'm going to venture that roleplaying would take more time than I could give, so I'll have to find my niche again, but I'm excited to be back, and hope I can reminder to frequent this place more often.

From a long time PC member, it's good to be home.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone,

My name is Randall, and over the last 14 years, I've gone by many names on here, so you might not remember me. I joined WAY back in the year of 2004. PC was much, different back then.

I've taken hiatus after hiatus and I always seem to pop in once and a while, typically this time of year when I get my birthday email that rinds me PC exists, haha. Its been a year since I've been around, and I would like to actually stick around more than a day or two this time.

I populated the role playing forum and the OT forum mostly during my old days here, and now that I'm 29, not 15 like when I first joined, I'm going to venture that roleplaying would take more time than I could give, so I'll have to find my niche again, but I'm excited to be back, and hope I can reminder to frequent this place more often.

From a long time PC member, it's good to be home.
    Hi, welcome back to the community!

Roleplaying here might have changed a small bit since those days, but we'd love to have you jump back into it 8D Let me know if you have any questions about that (I'm one of the RP mods) or anything else. Hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around this time ;)

Years
  • holy crap, hey there Randall! welcome back. I didn't get active until 2011 so I am 100% sure you don't know me haha, but it's awesome to see an oldie returning. :> Am sure you'll find your niche though I especially hope this time, you will stick around.

Back