• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MysticTrunks said:
    How come this guy that posted isn't here talkin? And man this is sure the biggest thread in all of the PC. :surprised
    And with that post I rest my case on why the DCC has been invaded by n00bs newbs...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Nah, let's talk about blunt objects. *holds up a sledgehammer, then smashes the windshield of a Honda Civic w/ it*

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • P-K Ball said:
    *Blink* Food? I'm not hungry.. just drinking some cold tea. It's about eleven AM where I am and I missed the pokmon show when my mom bribed me about the cybercafe.. Now that's off topic.. XD

Okay...hmm...well lets talk about something aimless and completely irrelevant to anything important.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Ehh.. three staff members viewing, better be careful about what I say XD. Now, I think I'm just overreacting a little..

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    =| I don't like zoos. XD; For a good reason, ahem. XD; anyways.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Mihara said:
    You also lack tact...just being blunt.

I am getting so freaking dirty trying to fix that thing...and the heat ain't helping...XD

You are so lucky Ashley, we don't even have a fan. XD
    My bedroom has a ceiling fan. I love it. <3 Although, there's little use for it when it's freezing for 7-8 months of the year and 90-100 for the rest of them. ><;

Good luck fixing your AC... it sounds deadly without it or a fan. x_x

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Cowrie said:
    Heh...speaking of Honda Civics, the one that was the only car here between me and my brother died the other day...what fun. :P
    ...but no one's speaking of Honda Civics...

Ashley...I've had a lot worse, this was nothing compared to the heat in Mexico. XD

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I once visited a zoo, but i don't want to talk about because it rained and I had a red umbrella, but I was passing the place with bulls and they looked ready to charge so I was such a coward I drew the umbrella down so the bull couldn't see it and ran away screaming.. XD it's true.. I hada cold for the rest of the week.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    XD me not liking zoos is a looong complicated story, plus they smell like birdeh poo

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • P-K Ball said:
    I once visited a zoo, but i don't want to talk about because it rained and I had a red umbrella, but I was passing the place with bulls and they looked ready to charge so I was such a coward I drew the umbrella down so the bull couldn't see it and ran away screaming.. XD it's true.. I hada cold for the rest of the week.

Bulls are colorblind y'know...the red thing is a myth..

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I have to get offline soon, only temporary though, got to do something..

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Cowrie said:
    One was mentioned in passing, though.

See? :O
    Oh...well...alright then...

And looking at my calendar....Summer is over right about......

fun isn't it..........

.....now.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back