• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    CharMz said:
    That was wrong..you deserve a backslap. XD
    *cough*
    Dignity said:
    Alex was just stating the truth! ^^ He just meant you guys were new to SuDCC is all~
    Exactly,I think...o_O I liked the old much better though. Better topics and such. These suck.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Is this an arguement? There goes the stupidity affect again, I bet it is. Maybe I'll work on somthing else until the arguement is over..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I hate when people call us new members Noob. U know U guys were also NOOBs once so don't think your all Mr. perfect.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    P-K Ball said:
    Is this an arguement? There goes the stupidity affect again, I bet it is. Maybe I'll work on somthing else until the arguement is over..
    ...no...o_O

Julia: He's gone to bed. XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Exactly,I think...o_O I liked the old much better though. Better topics and such. These suck.[/QUOTE]

Its impossible to see a world without change.

Edit: Bleh..I want some oreos now..

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MysticTrunks said:
    I hate when people call us new members Noob. U know U guys were also NOOBs once so don't think your all Mr. perfect.
    Where did I ever say I was "Mr.Perfect"? Newbs are people who have common sense and just are new. n00bs are people who used chatspeak such as "u,lyke,dis" and such.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    Where did I ever say I was "Mr.Perfect"? Newbs are people who have common sense and just are new. n00bs are people who used chatspeak such as "u,lyke,dis" and such.

Okay..new subject...before this gets out of hand...

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    comes in two variations, noob and newb.

Noob is meant as an offensive term towards someone who is not nessicarily new, and quite often is directed at someone that is |somewhat| experienced but at the same time stupid/disruptive and/or totally incapable of learning.
    A noob is almost always someone who thinks they're cool but obviously aren't. Also used in 1337speak.
    see also: n00b, nub, ch00b, n00bo, n00blet.

edit:just to clear that up,anyway sumone think of a topic!

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Woo, lots of people veiwing the thread~ =D Atleast the SDCC isn't dead. ^^

+expects to be ignored+ Bah, cheer up, people. XD Don't start a war or anything like that. D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Renagadez said:

Noob is meant as an offensive term towards someone who is not nessicarily new, and quite often is directed at someone that is |somewhat| experienced but at the same time stupid/disruptive and/or totally incapable of learning.
    A noob is almost always someone who thinks they're cool but obviously aren't. Also used in 1337speak.
    Aaaand now that we've had our lesson on n00bs can we move on?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Renagadez said:

edit:just to clear that up,anyway sumone think of a topic!
    Did you just make that or find it somewhere? I think we know what a n00ber ish...

OK...someone think of a topic....I'm to bored to make a random one...-.-

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Liek oh noez~ Jorge is replying. :O

Edit:@)$)@*&Y$&@@_!!*&$^&#^_ Beat :'<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back