• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Aaagh my computer went crazy and crashed! What a waste.. Oh wow, now two staff members online.. I bet something has to settle this arguement.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    P-K Ball said:
    Aaagh my computer went crazy and crashed! What a waste.. Oh wow, now two staff members online.. I bet something has to settle this arguement.
    There wan't much of an arguement really ^^;; it would've faded away within a page...arguments usually last for 2 or more o_o;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's about 90 here right now outside...and that's at night...so I'm going crazy with no air. XD

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I like the cold too, mainly because I live in a tropical region.. XD who wouldn't here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Chibi-chan said:
    There wan't much of an arguement really ^^;; it would've faded away within a page...arguments usually last for 2 or more o_o;;
    I usually start them or are in them. People are sensitive and take everything to heart just because I like being blunt with things.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Mihara said:
    It's about 90 here right now outside...and that's at night...so I'm going crazy with no air. XD

It's 81 here due to the Hurricane....sooo freakin windy though! @_@

EDIT: The word blunt reminds me of a hammer for some reason o_o;;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Mihara said:
    90... at 11 at night? O_o; Yeah, I'd say that's a bit hot. XD It doesn't even get that hot up here during the day at this time of year~

It's like 60... so obviously our AC is off. But I'm still hot so I have the fan on. <3

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Oh, I don't know the temprature, I just know I'm in a cybercafe that has AC. Oh, yeah, my AC at home is HUGE.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    _Alex_ said:
    I usually start them or are in them. People are sensitive and take everything to heart just because I like being blunt with things.
    You also lack tact...just being blunt.

I am getting so freaking dirty trying to fix that thing...and the heat ain't helping...XD

You are so lucky Ashley, we don't even have a fan. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    We had a point during summer where the temp was in the high 90's to low 100's for like 2 weeks. >>

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    _Alex_ said:

Hmm blunt...*thinks of blunt object*

Ooh! Idea! Lets talk about food!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Lil' Schu said:
    Well, spring has passed (mostly), and summer is (almost) here, so guess what? That means it's time for the Summer DCC! Which Jorge nicely let me start! Thanks Jorge XD

So, everyone, as we begin the SPAM table once again, I have one thing to say: Random SPAM is good! X3

Okay, that was soooo corny. *enjoys time at the top of the DCC posts XD*

How come this guy that posted isn't here talkin? And man this is sure the biggest thread in all of the PC. :surprised

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    Mihara said:
    You also lack tact...just being blunt.

I am getting so freaking dirty trying to fix that thing...and the heat ain't helping...XD

You are so lucky Ashley, we don't even have a fan. XD

are you running back and forth from the computer to the AC???LOL

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    *Blink* Food? I'm not hungry.. just drinking some cold tea. It's about eleven AM where I am and I missed the pokmon show when my mom bribed me about the cybercafe.. Now that's off topic.. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    MysticTrunks said:
    How come this guy that posted isn't here talkin? And man this is sure the biggest thread in all of the PC. :surprised
    One, it's a girl, two, she doesn't spend all day on PC, three...DCC has always been the biggest thread on PC and this DCC is one of the smallest I've ever seen. The one from a year ago was like four times as big.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back