• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am a new member!

MarisaG

Indie Game Dev
Years
  • I just joined but have been in Pokemon since the original Gold&black GameBoy days. Just starting up a fan site of my own at [link removed] - I am a indie game dev and had 21 games in the Apple appstore for iPad, but I stopped supporting that platform. I currently have a 2d online RPG in development called "Mundo Sangre" which is "Blood World" and it's a zombie/steampunk mashup. Would like feedback and people to help test it out. You can look at [link removed] - hope to meet with you!

Marisa

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey, welcome here :)

Your game sounds interesting. I would like to know more about it. But we don't allow users to promote their stuff in the posts. You can place the links to your website and game in your signature.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Ah a game creator, nice. I would be interested in playing your game. Feel free to send me the name instead of the link which is prohibited. Anyway, welcome and enjoy your time, dear.

Cheers!

Years
  • Good to hear you added your links to your signature =) Fan projects and games of course matter but it'd be nice not to use PC solely to gain followers or spread the word, know what I mean?

Anyways welcome to the forum! Hope you'll stick around and will ask if you need help. o/

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Hey welcome to pc, I'm new here myself, and I had some... Difficulties finding my place around but everyone was very helpful. so good luck and have fun ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Hey man! Welcome. Dope to see people with development talent here! What languages do you code in?

Back