• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old you were when....?-? (Revived)

TY

Have yet to do that actually....... FeelsBadMan

How old were you when you tried to impress someone?

Years
I usually try to be myself, but I guess around age 13. I have a godfather that I adore but he doesn't live in town and it was a huge deal when he would come to visit or invite family to come spend a vacation with him or travel. He's the kindest, most patient man I know and I wanted to make him proud, I wanted to have something intelligent to say at dinner, and dress my best and be well-behaved. If we went out to eat I would sit at tables acting very mature discussing politics and art, and want to drink wine and hoped the server did not ask my age-- it rarely worked. I just wanted to be what I thought was sophisticated so he would praise me. My parents were divorced by this point so I attached to him like a father figure.

How old were you when you first remember saying a bad word?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Bad language really grates on me, actually. I'm like Moss from IT Crowd—"My ears are not a toilet!" But when I'm super angry, which is rare, a bad word will slip out. I think it started at 14. I felt so guilty the next day! xD

How old were you when you started planning your own outfits?

TY

ever since I can remember, so since I was 5.

How old were you when you went shopping by yourself?

Hyzenthlay

Years
The 1951 version? Gee, probably around 5. It's hard to remember, but I've been watching it ever since, haha.

How old were you when you learnt about the birds and the bees?

Hyzenthlay

Years
Hard to say, since it just sorta came naturally at some point without me fully realising. I've always been slow at reading analogue clocks though.

How old were you when you made your first friend?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
6, but truthfully, N/A, haven't had any authentic friends that actually cared about me, most were superficial. I'm friendless right now.

How old were you when you cooked a meal for yourself or for someone else?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Never, I have a chef to cook for me.

How old were you when you first went sailing?

Hyzenthlay

Years
Family pets don't count, do they? I'm pretty sure the first animal I owned for myself was a white rabbit named Rapunzel! I was either four or five at the time.

How old were you when you started playing video games?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
N/A. Never slept in one

How old were you when you first rode a unicycle?

Last edited:
Back