• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéMount Custom Sprite Sets

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 4, 2018
Hey, nice work! Did you finish the Rider Pager? If you don't you will post here when you finish or will show in a new post? Because i want this system so much. Thanks!
And i have a question, this new mounts you made, i have to add in the Marin's script right? Thanks again!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, now i can see them... Maybe i was having bad internet?
(i speak spanish, sorry if i wrote something wrong)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 27, 2019
Do you have any tutorial in which you explain how to create the menu to access the pokeides that way?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 13, 2020
I know this thread is old at this point, but this is so dang cool man.

I hope you were able to complete at some point!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 5, 2021
This is a so amazing project. I wish you complete it. I want to play what have you done.

__fred__40

fred
Years
You deserve way more credit for your work! This is awesome :]
Best of luck on your project, wish to see it completed one day

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Update posted, added a new "running" sprite for the Flygon mount.

I got burnt out of coding for a while (I suck at it lol), but I've been working on the Ride Pager system a lot more lately:

Spoiler:

Once it's completely done (which will be soon I hope), I'll post it as a resource.

I also made custom footprint sprites for Klein's Sand Footprints system for all of the mounts:

Spoiler:
Xzz

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Great resources!

You forgot Kabutops walking animation.

Have you consider putting on google drive/dropbox? This way we can download all 44 spritesheets at once (and named).

Back