• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What eeveelution would you like to see next?

What do you want to see next?

• Fighting

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Poison

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Ground

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Ghost

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Bug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

• Dragon

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Flying

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Dual Type

• Total voters
Years
  • I'd really like to see a Normal-type. Something that would give you an option if you still wanted to keep something that was kind of still Eevee-like and still get the chance to evolve it and give it an equal footing with all the rest.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I'd really like to see a Normal-type. Something that would give you an option if you still wanted to keep something that was kind of still Eevee-like and still get the chance to evolve it and give it an equal footing with all the rest.

That's interesting....I've never heard anyone come up with that idea, a normal eeveelution......

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i would like to see a fighting,ghost,dragon,steel and flying type bcuz they are one of my fave types
    some fake eevee pics:
    Spoiler:

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    i would like to see a fighting,ghost,dragon,steel and flying type bcuz they are one of my fave types
    some fake eevee pics:
    Spoiler:

That fighting type in the last image just made me jump on the bandwagon for fighting type eevee!

Back