• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Are there any FINISHED Pokemon hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2010
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I'm new and I've been looking for awhile but i haven't seen any finished Pokemon hacks based off the GBA games so if anybody knows about any please tell me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Finished hacks are located in the sub-forum known as Hacks Showcase in the ROM Hacking forum. Here is a link to the location where you can find some: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

I highly suggest you search harder, though. Obviously you didn't search hard enough. As per what game they are hacked from, that's displayed typically at the top of every thread located in that section.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2010
    yeah i looked there because obviously it looked like what i needed but i looked and still i couldn't find any finished hacks. for example the first one isn't finished

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    ...You've got to be kidding me. Just because one isn't finished doesn't mean they all aren't finished. If you look at other threads you'll see that. Some are at beta stages and only allow so many downloads and then close. It's not very difficult to find a hack there that's available for download. However, not everything is going to be as simple as it seems when searching. Especially if it's for a download. It's not like we can hold your hand or anything.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2010
    ok i found 1 one the first page and a few on the 2nd but i didnt check the 3rd cause im ok now.
    but there should be a sub-forum for finished hacks so they could be easier to access

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    ROM Hacking has been something that many visitors come to PokéCommunity for. It's a prime reason for the majority of the registrations and it's been around for years. Don't you think that if there should have been as sub forum for finished hacks there would have been by now? Don't you think that that forum would be the place where that's done, which is the reason for it being there?

I highly suggest you search more than just the first post. Like I said, nobody is going to hold your hand for you and baby you to show you the proper direction of the download of a hack. You have to search for yourself.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Here's a link...
    Also, I do not think that this is the right thread for you to ask this question, since this section's only for posting threads about issues related to PC.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Aaand since DJG's thread is what you were looking for, and this board is for questions about the forums...

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back