• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga ANIME!!!

Years
  • Watch Potemayo

xKGRpBN.gif

It's pretty much the only good anime.

Reactions: noa
    Years
  • lol

clearly no difference at all

Probably still worth watching, though, as it's a comedy even if it's not got the type of intense action that DBZ has.

A recommendation in the action range is giving Dragon Ball a whirl, which is more story and comedy focused than DBZ by quite a bit and is the start of the Dragon Ball franchise.

Another series you might like if you like DBZ: Hunter x Hunter. Also Yu Yu Hakusho. Maybe Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. All fairly popular series with some consistent level of action.

Shorter stuff that's a bit more highly regarded: Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Space Dandy.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Shade flying around xD

Boku no Hero Academia is pretty good. Mob Psycho 100 too (and both are relatively shorter series in comparison to DBZ, One Piece etc).

also generic Attack on Titan suggestion thrown in but tbh I think it spirals out of control after the first season.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • While it's not like DBZ at all, I'd recommend Full Metal Alchemist or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Brotherhood is a remake of FMA, and honestly, I really find these anime good for any audience, beginners especially and maybe even people who hate anime.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If you like DBZ then I'd recommend Yuu?Yuu?Hakusho, it is an action anime with a lot of fighting like DBZ. And Digimon Adventure, this one is very similar to Pokemon. It's about adventure, raising your pet (or you prefer to call it nakama), and fighting.

Back