• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nursery tip : How to tell when you have an egg.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
Years
  • Not sure if everybody knows this but I just discovered it and was pretty excited but when you are breeding Pokemon, the lady next to miltank will cross her arms when you have an egg ready for pickup.

Cheers!

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Might as well mention it, I guess. Most people who actually breed may notice it right away though, because she'll do it right in front of you if you're running around you

I just witnessed her cross her arms infront of me.
    I didn't know That!

Thank yew, hiroshi!

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Even after doing tons of breeding, I had not noticed this, but that's good.

I was already thinking that I missed the thing from D/P/Pt that shows you when an egg is there, so I'm glad they continued with it in some way. :D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • That's actually pretty cool! Something so small I probably wouldn't have noticed, I'll definitely have to look out for this now.

Back