• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Fine, I literally gave you something last night. It will be of use to you.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Alright, then I'm claiming Cop. Only reason I initially said incorrect was so that mafia wouldn't target me, but it appears they (or someone else) have been roleblocking me anyway.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Fine, I literally gave you something last night. It will be of use to you.
    That's interesting. If that's the case, then you must have opted to not tell the truth when listing out your night actions yesterday. Otherwise, something doesn't add up.

Also, purp, if that's the case, would you mind giving your actions and results? Even if you've claimed to be roleblocked. Certainly that wouldn't be every night, no?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No I wasn't telling the through because I literally can't visit anyone and didn't want to seem suspicious.

You defo have it tho as it was my only night action last night. The same can be said for Fletch & UncreativeSawsbuckFan.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • No I wasn't telling the through because I literally can't visit anyone and didn't want to seem suspicious.

You defo have it tho as it was my only night action last night. The same can be said for Fletch & UncreativeSawsbuckFan.
    If you give out the item, then that's a visit, so yes, you could have listed truthfully. It would be nice if you had, since your specific action is exactly what I did that entire night action request for.

But that little piece of info you've provided is good enough for me.

My spreadsheet is making waves already.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Nakuzami- I interacted with you in some way last night

Fine, I literally gave you something last night

You defo have it tho

LTqAb00.png

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    N0: EC - maf.
    N1: Daniel - inno.
    N2: Vragon - inno (unless we have gf).
    N3: Miah (roleblocked).
    N4: Forever (roleblocked).

I wasn't roleblocked every night, no, but for the past 2 nights I have been.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sorry! I was truthful in that you were incorrect though.

And huh? I can't roadblock @ post above?

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    @Forever me visiting you doesn't mean you roleblock. It just means I was roleblocked.
    @ASD I didn't, but if I have to I will.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Okay, okay, calm down you two

Let mamma sort this out for you
    N0: EC - maf.
    N1: Daniel - inno.
    N2: Vragon - inno (unless we have gf).
    N3: Miah (roleblocked).
    N4: Forever (roleblocked).

I wasn't roleblocked every night, no, but for the past 2 nights I have been.
    Thank you, darling.

At least you tried that much. But, really, if you're going to fakeclaim my role, a more intensive list would be grand.

I'm actually surprised. I had initially townread you, because I didn't see why you'd have your vote on EC like that when things were so tied up, even if it was just for an early bus. I mean, losing your sniper so soon because of that? Tragic.

But, hey, Ursula is here to put things straight now.

3sTt25z.gif

(fun fact: between the two HNA games, I've been Ariel and Ursula)

And I believe I have our mafia all sorted out. Wonderful! I need to go bathe and then come back to set things up all proper like, but you precious little things can wait a little while for me, no?

And today we're unsurprisingly going to Lynch purplecicada

Also, purp, if you're hoping to celebrate about "baiting" out a counterclaim from the Cop, I really wouldn't be so happy about it. There's a reason I've done things in such a specific order, and there's a reason I allowed you to reiterate your "night action" list before countering you.

This game really has been very exciting.

Just to be 100% certain, I would still like to hear claims from Vragon, Fletch, and now Miah.

But, otherwise . . . I'd say Vragon, purplecicada and Miah are our little "dream team" right now. Like I said, however, I have some things to put in order once I get back in a little while.

Vragon

for evidence I present the following
    n0 GP. no visitors
    n1 Bard, visitor Desox
    n2 L'Belle, there were 3 visitors Desox, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan, and Pecilia.
    n3 Fletch, no visitors
    n4 Forever, no visitors

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Well well well...
    [Eliminate] purplecicada
    Also Naku, by the way you didn't mention me, even when I look suspicious af, I suppose you investigated me?

Nakuzami

Years
  • Well well well...
    [Eliminate] purplecicada
    Also Naku, by the way you didn't mention me, even when I look suspicious af, I suppose you investigated me?
    Nope. But your rampant softclaiming of Maleficent was sickening

I can give the full rundown in a few moments.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I said the list was fake because I have no clue how action roles work apparently lmao

Back