• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Okay so fun fact

It was actually in Grandma Tala's win condition that she die protecting me, and upon her death we entered a private chat together where she could spill all of her juicy info.

Another part of her role is that she learned a random player's role each night.

So I can confirm that purplecicada is Cinderella, and a townie will be dying with her when she's lynched today. Unless, of course, her target has already died beforehand, which is entirely possible.

So even that fabbed gun worked out entirely in my favor. How adorable!

CreamyAmpleAnemone-max-1mb.gif

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Also, I'm happy to speed up the phase since most people have voted. Please [Final Vote] if you would like to do so -- if more than 2/3 of people format their vote as [Final Vote] in the next 24 hours then the phase will end at 8pm GMT+11 tomorrow (24 hours away)

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • [Final vote] Purplecicada

Edit:4 maf left right, that includes the soon to be dead nicki and vragon. Miah and fletch apparently.
    so whom to hypnotise, fletch or miah.

:thonk:

:fufu:
    lets see

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Night Five

Home By Midnight

A dream is a wish your heart makes
    When you're fast asleep
    In dreams you lose your heartaches
    Whatever you wish for, you keep
    Have faith in your dreams and someday
    Your rainbow will come smiling through
    No matter how your heart is grieving
    If you keep on believing
    The dream that you wish will come true

purplecicada knew her time was coming to an end. She had been forced to slave away as a kid, and had enjoyed the taste of freedom that came when she had first met The Fairy Godmother and attended that ball, all those years ago.

That ball now seemed like a distant memory.

That night was the first time she had attracted someone, causing Prince Charming to drop whatever he was doing and chase after her. She had refined those skills in recent months, causing others to be stunned by her beauty and forgot everything but her.

She had been spending the last few nights with a rather interesting individual, but knew that was never to be again.

Nakuzami again led the charge against poor Cinderella.

In desperation, Cinderella looked towards The Fairy Godmother, but her former friend just pursed her lips and shook her head.

Cinderella was alone once more.

purplecicada has died. She was Cinderella.

Night Five will end at 9:00PM GMT+11, Monday 26th Feb.

The Rules

~ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ~ Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ~ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    ~ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ~ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ~ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ~ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ~ Send your night actions by PM or over Discord (josh#0044).
    ~ You are encouraged to break out into song at any time.

The Players

Charlie Brown as Prince Charming

Sparkin as Captain Hook
    Fletch as ???
    Miah as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Bardothren as Hans
    gimmepie as Gaston
    L'Belle as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Cruella De Vil
    Newtsie as ???
    Desox as Mulan
    Rabinov as Yzma
    Nakuzami as ???
    purplecicada as Cinderella
    Pecilia as Mother Gothel
    Salzorrah as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Dr Facilier
    jdthebud as Grandma Tala
    Forever as ???
    Kitty as Kuzco
    Vragon as ???
    ASDBUDDY as ???
    EvilChameleon as Merida
    notification spam
    Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Day Six

Magic Mirror Around The Riverbend

You think you own whatever land you land on / Magic Mirror in my hand
    The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim / Who's the fairest in the land?
    But I know every rock and tree and creature / My queen you are the fairest here so true
    Has a life, has a spirit, has a name / But Snow White is a thousand times more beautiful than you
    You think the only people who are people / Magic Mirror in my hand
    Are the people who look and think like you / Who's the fairest in the land?
    But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger / My queen you are the fairest here so true
    You'll learn things you never knew, you never knew / But Snow White is a thousand times more beautiful than you
    Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon / Magic Mirror in my hand
    Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned / Who's the fairest in the land?
    Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains / My queen you are the fairest here so true
    Can you paint with all the colors of the wind / But Snow White is a thousand times more beautiful than you

Pocahontas was peaceful - she was one with nature, and preferred the other Princesses to do the killing. Part of her always wondered whether what she was doing was right, but trusted that she was doing the right thing as Grandmother Willow had always told her that the right thing to do is not always easy.

She picked up a rock, knowing it has a life, has a spirit, has a name. And then she hurled it at The Magic Mirror, shattering it to pieces.

The Queen of Hearts quickly ended Pocahontas's period of remorse, and soon the colours of the wind were stained with Pocahontas's fresh blood.

L'Belle has died. He was The Magic Mirror.

Vragon has died. He was Pocahontas.

Day Six will end at 9:00PM GMT+11, Wednesday 28th Feb, unless [final votes] are received before then.

The Rules

~ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ~ Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ~ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    ~ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ~ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ~ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ~ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ~ Send your night actions by PM or over Discord (josh#0044).
    ~ You are encouraged to break out into song at any time.

The Players

Charlie Brown as Prince Charming

Sparkin as Captain Hook
    Fletch as ???
    Miah as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Bardothren as Hans
    gimmepie as Gaston
    L'Belle as The Magic Mirror
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Cruella De Vil
    Newtsie as ???
    Desox as Mulan
    Rabinov as Yzma
    Nakuzami as ???
    purplecicada as Cinderella
    Pecilia as Mother Gothel
    Salzorrah as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Dr Facilier
    jdthebud as Grandma Tala
    Forever as ???
    Kitty as Kuzco
    Vragon as Pocahontas
    ASDBUDDY as ???
    EvilChameleon as Merida
    notification spam
    Spoiler:

Vragon

I think we all know which one is the best meme princess.
    s5x81-funny-disney-meme-7.png

No one else pokes you in the same way. :P

Back