• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Welp, I am exposed now.

My win condition is to pick a player on Night 0, and if they survive and win the game, then I also win. Obviously I won't be revealing who I picked.

[Lynch] purplecicadia

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Welp, I am exposed now.

My win condition is to pick a player on Night 0, and if they survive and win the game, then I also win. Obviously I won't be revealing who I picked.

[Lynch] purplecicadia
    Sounds suspiciously like an Angel

And I'm pretty sure The Fairy Godmother already has that position covered.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Cool, so Kiyo was an oracle. Unfortunate that he died, but since his death cleared up two roles/players that I was unsure about . . . that's actually incredibly helpful.

I can only assume that killing Kiyo was the work of The Queen of Hearts. That's . . . unfortunate, as I have no idea why they chose to take such initiative against Kiyo, but, if you wan't things done right, as they say

And I expected Saws to be dying tonight, thanks to the doctor/nurse being out of the way.

Now, there's only six people who can possibly be maf, of which three are. How fun!

Fletch, Alvey, purplecicada, Forever, Vragon and ASDBUDDY.

I want those players to claim. Now please.

Then we can determine which of you is inno.

I don't think I really need to say it now, but I'm Queen of Hearts. I thought of killing nicki last night, but decided against it. I know that I had a reason at the time... but now I'm just coming up with blanks.

Vragon

Took you a little bit to figure out which Villain might fit a watcher role, didn't it?

Unfortunately for you, I don't think that's what Scar does.
    Well if I recall correctly you merely just asked us to make a claim. After that wasn't enough for you and you calling me suspicious for it I finally gave you my name. Also, you may be Ursula, but I don't believe you do know all the roles considering how many peeps said you were incorrect on your role claims when there were only 3 mafia remaining.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Actually, there were four maf left
    Incorrect
    partially correctt
    Incorrect
    Incorrect.
    And they constitute almost half of the "incorrects"

Incorrect
    Dr. Facilier, who I figured had something to do with dead roles; turned out to be an Oracle (which makes total sense, in hindsight)
    incorrect;
    Hades, who I'm still not really sure what he does, to be honest . . . he would have been your best bet at claiming to be a Watcher c;
    Incorrect
    Jafar. I figured he would be a Governor role, but he turned out to be much more unique than that.
    correct/incorrect
    Queen of Hearts. I said she'd either be a Vigilante/Granny. She was the former, hence the "correct/incorrect."
    Incorrect.
    Scar. The real one. I guessed Santa, due to the presence of keys and "being prepared." Turns out keys are Scar's only real schtick, thus he's a Keymaker, and I was only partially incorrect.

Additionally, regardless of all of that, I don't even really need to know what each role does to know who possesses it.

Little Princess is in over her head here, so I'm sure my gal the Queen of Hearts would approve of me borrowing her turn of phrase when I say "off with it."

And, henny, heads are about to roll

sr86UDE.gif

Vragon

Scar. The real one. I guessed Santa, due to the presence of keys and "being prepared." Turns out keys are Scar's only real schtick, thus he's a Keymaker, and I was only partially incorrect.

I will say I was wrong about the four "cheeky memory I know", however I have to point out that a mere phrase interpretation isn't enough to prove a role. I can easily say the same with regards to watching and helping other be prepared.

So do you have anything more besides a mere idea of a role?

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • Looks like I got a pretty short list to choose from thanks to dear Ursula here.

Lets see who gets hypnotized tonight :fufu:
    a31e919de72445a2a205dbbe41c83e7ab93ff50d_hq.gif

[Lynch] purplecicada
    Goodnight princess, hahahaha.

Vragon

Considering you've thrown out your thoughts and that's all well and nice, however I have to ask how you drew up these conclusion. I mean, after all if you really are so sure and you can back it up then pray tell how did you come to your conclusions?

Cause despite your obvious captivation I have yet to see something concrete. Unless manipulation of the masses is your only weapon on this villain.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ok I will confirm that Nakuzami is indeed correct in my role now.

[Lynch] purplecicada

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • Oh no, I have plenty of weapons.

356IHBO.gif

I'm just waiting for CB to get here with one *checks watch*

could you chart up the scum names (that you have concluded) in a post so ik that one of those would be my prey for tonight.

by the end of this day.
    I'm still not clear about your reads.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Miah should be the last one. You can roleblock her and Alvey can chop her head off.

Also depends on if we want to keep Grandma Tala alive. Not sure that I trust her.

If not Miah, then I suppose it all comes down to Fletch.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Day Five, 10am

The Village Crazy Lady

I know a girl from an island
    She stands apart from the crowd
    She loves the sea and her people
    She makes her whole family proud
    Sometimes the world seems against you
    The journey may leave a scar
    But scars can heal and reveal just
    Where you are
    The people you love will change you
    The things you have learned will guide you
    And nothing on earth can silence
    The quiet voice still inside you
    And when that voice starts to whisper
    Moana, you've come so far
    Moana, listen
    Do you know who you are?

Nakuzami pulled out his gun. He had received it many nights ago and was saving it for a moment like tonight.

"Vragon, you're dead!" he said, pointing it straight at his enemy's head.

"Nakuzami, wait!" said Grandma Tala, slowly hobbling towards the scene of the conflict. "It's not safe. Let me handle this. Go - go to the ocean and wait. The ocean chose you, Nakuzami."

Nakuzami shook his head, tears filling his eyes. "jdthebud, I can't! I can't leave you!"

Grandma Tala walked up to Nakuzami, wiping the tears from his eyes. "Just know, there is nowhere you would go where I would not be with you."

Nakuzami fled to the water and heard what sounded like the gun exploding, with smoke filling the area. As Nakuzami stared at the edge of the water, an illuminated manta ray appeared from the shore, heading towards the ocean.

"Grandma..." Nakuzami said, and opened his mouth to sing.

jdthebud has died. He was Grandma Tala.

Day Five will end at 8:00PM GMT+11, Monday 26th Feb. (Oooo extended phase enjoy)

The Rules

~ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ~ Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ~ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    ~ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ~ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ~ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ~ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ~ Send your night actions by PM or over Discord (josh#0044).
    ~ You are encouraged to break out into song at any time.

The Players

Charlie Brown as Prince Charming

Sparkin as Captain Hook
    Fletch as ???
    Miah as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Bardothren as Hans
    gimmepie as Gaston
    L'Belle as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Cruella De Vil
    Newtsie as ???
    Desox as Mulan
    Rabinov as Yzma
    Nakuzami as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Pecilia as Mother Gothel
    Salzorrah as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Dr Facilier
    jdthebud as Grandma Tala
    Forever as ???
    Kitty as Kuzco
    Vragon as ???
    ASDBUDDY as ???
    EvilChameleon as Merida
    notification spam
    Spoiler:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Interesting. So I guess Grandma Tala decided to take the hit, even though that shot wouldn't have killed me.

Nice to know I had both Angel roles on me. How cute, albeit totally unnecessary.

Sorry, jd, but tbh I probably would have killed you anyways just to be sure you weren't a malevolent role. Well, so to speak, considering we're all villains here.

EllipticalLikelyAngora-max-1mb.gif

In that case, Alvey can kill Vragon tonight, and ASD can roleblock Miah.

Back