• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ♛ Art Battles ♛ : IT'S A NEW YEAR QUEUE WIDE OPEN

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    hehe well imma be super creative and suggest pokemon? :D
    Just like your favorite or any pokemon really

Sounds good :) What kind of pixel art do you want to do? Sprite, splice, disguise, TCG style, etc :>

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I was thinking a sprite from scratch, 400x500 canvas size maybe?
    Also would you like to do a background as well?

Wow that's a pretty big canvas for pixel art haha I'm fine with a background :) Any color/palette limitations?

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • i will battle you if you like ^_^​

Sure sure! So any render in mind? As for my preferences, I adore Anime, Video Games, Movies, and of course Pokemon. Although im quite open to most things~
    I however do prefer a more landscape version for the canvas. Something like 600px x 222px. Something along those dimensions~ So what do say? (◕‿◕)
    And another one thing! we have to wait our turn! I see them replies

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Sure sure! So any render in mind? As for my preferences, I adore Anime, Video Games, Movies, and of course Pokemon. Although im quite open to most things~
    I however do prefer a more landscape version for the canvas. Something like 600px x 222px. Something along those dimensions~ So what do say? (◕‿◕)
    And another one thing! we have to wait our turn! I see them replies

how about this render
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Wow that's a pretty big canvas for pixel art haha I'm fine with a background :) Any color/palette limitations?

Sorry for the late reply o:
    That's about the canvas size I might use x3 It's completely up to you
    I dont think any palette limitations are needed, just a pokemon and a background (or no background, up to you :3)

Years
    Years
  • We have a weird backlog, but at the same time no one is ready, so as long as you guys aren't upset that your voting phase might not be for awhile (or it could be next, depending on who's ready), I'd like to let you guys go ahead and start on your art!

If that's ok, your art would be due the 20th of september! my birthday!!

That's completely fine by me c: Happy early birthday!

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • The time has almost come! mwuhahahaha!!!! I still haven't forgotten about this! 1 week hiatus has come 2 a close! The hype within me is still there! i shall begin soon! Ahahahaha!!!!!

Years
  • Alright guys, I can't remind you anymore.

The queue is going to reset in 3 days if no one comes up to me with some pieces to work with.

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I submitted my entry a while ago but I guess everyone just forgot about this thing :((

But it's a new year and I am ready for a new battle in anything!!

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
    Years
  • @CDB
    I'll do one!
    I don't have to sign up or anything do I? I just ask?
    If so, you good with either pencils or markers? I'll let you choose between the two~

Do I also pick a subject?

I'm sorry about the questions, I'm new hehe '^^

Back