• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Journey to PC

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • I don't exactly remember. I joined originally when I was like 10 with a different account in order to trade. I was super embarrassing and can't even look back on my old posts anymore without cringing lol (I think I was able to link this account to this one through some major digging when I was a mod so the connection's still out there... mods pls don't leak it's my dark past @_@)

This was back when RNG wasn't super widely done yet, so IVs/natures didn't really matter to the masses and shininess was what people really wanted. I remember the first thing I ever traded was a clone of my Ranger Manaphy, but I don't exactly remember what I traded it for haha. I was around for a while and slowly IVs became more important (Elhero if you're still around you were my 10 yr old self's trading idol lol) but I think I stopped coming around on that account before Gen 5 was announced.

I came back on this account when I wanted to join another Pokemon forum, and I guess this one was always at the back of my head. I originally went on the battle server, talked for Ho-Oh for like five hours, then kept coming back.

I wasn't exactly 10 when I joined this forum, but don't worry :P When I was 13 years old, I acted quite a bit like a n00b still myself. Even used to get myself banned from places a few times haha. For SPAMming. And generally annoying other members xD And my spelling was AWFUL.

So please don't feel too bad ;)

Back