• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GIVEAWAY] Belldandy's PokéShop: 100+ 5/6IV4EM Rare Ball Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • Great! No trade Review yet... I was absent in this forum for a while. Thanks for trading.

OK then :)

Updated my thread.

I have a lot of 5IV flawless and 6IV Pokemon up for trade now. These were pre-bred and are just sitting in my box collecting dust.

I will take several Rare Ball Pokemon / B2W2 Move Tutor Males / Male 4EM Pokemon in exchange, or common shinies (for a 5IV flawless) or uncommon shinies (for a 6IV) in exchange. No legends. I will also accept events, pending how I feel about the offer.

6IV4EM HA Torchic will be especially hard to let go of, just so that everyone's aware lol

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • FC: 2406-5792-8268
    IGN: Seb
    Timezone: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, OI, OI, OI (Australian EST)
    Desired Pokemon: Magby in repeat ball
    Desired Ability: Vital Spirit
    Desired Gender: I don't really care
    Offers (Thread or Individual): Prankster Sableye with recover? I can offers others too if that's not to your liking

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I would like:

♀ [Flame Body] Modest Magby [31/xx/31/31/31/31] (Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Cross Chop, Mega Punch, Thunder Punch)

Please take a look at my shop if you would like to trade back.

Belldandy

Years
  • FC: 2406-5792-8268
    IGN: Seb
    Timezone: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, OI, OI, OI (Australian EST)
    Desired Pokemon: Magby in repeat ball
    Desired Ability: Vital Spirit
    Desired Gender: I don't really care
    Offers (Thread or Individual): Prankster Sableye with recover? I can offers others too if that's not to your liking

Magby only comes as 5IV4EM since it's "completed." Did you have a shop? Otherwise, since Magby is 12,50% with HA (even crueller), and its EMs require several different fathers where their levels exceed 40, sometimes 50 (with the exception of a Level 29 Electabuzz for ThunderPunch), it's a much more difficult breed than a typical Pokemon. I'd be looking for something of equal EMs and IVs, common shinies, a handful of Rare Ball Pokemon/B2W2 Move Tutor Males, or something along those lines for a flawed version.

If you wanted a flawless Magby (I have two HA ones up for trade under the 5/6IV heading), then I'd be looking for an uncommon shiny of sorts, several Rare Ball Pokemon/B2W2 Move Tutor Males or an equally difficult breed flawless with EMs.

At the end of the day, if you have a shop, it's easier since I can figure out what would be equal for me :) but because Magby is complete, I don't hand it out as a basic 0IV4EM; I don't deconstruct Pokemon, if that makes sense. Hamburgers and pies, yes; Pokemon, no.

Let me know! :P and thanks for using the template.

I would like:

♀ [Flame Body] Modest Magby [31/xx/31/31/31/31] (Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Cross Chop, Mega Punch, Thunder Punch)

Please take a look at my shop if you would like to trade back.

Is this your thread? (Here)

If so, the Amaura is pretty cute :)

Spoiler:

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • IVs and ability I don't really care, so long as it has those egg moves I'm perfectly fine, I repeat, I just want the egg moves, nothing else

Also, did you have a thread where you gave away special ball pokemon, because I think I posted there

EDIT: I have a 5 IV kangascan if you want it, that would make it equal, it has everything except special attack if I'm not mistaken
    Anyway I really want one so thanks!

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
  • IVs and ability I don't really care, so long as it has those egg moves I'm perfectly fine, I repeat, I just want the egg moves, nothing else

Also, did you have a thread where you gave away special ball pokemon, because I think I posted there

EDIT: I have a 5 IV kangascan if you want it, that would make it equal, it has everything except special attack if I'm not mistaken
    Anyway I really want one so thanks!

Yeah, that's what I mean. Magby doesn't come deconstructed. I don't trade it as 0IV4EM or 2IV4EM or anything like that. It will always come 5IV4EM flawed or flawless since it's "completed." The only ones that come very basic are the ones that aren't under the 5IV4EM heading.

Anything under the 5IV4EM category will be traded that way and equal trades are expected in return, especially for something like Magby where having HA and 4EMs is already a task in itself, let alone IVs.

I hope you understand. I don't backtrack on progress, is what I'm getting at :)

and like you, IVs are meaningless to me. I'm more interested in Males with 3-4EMs, Rare Ball females, etc. IVs are a 30min chore to get 5IV onto a Pokemon. Definitely not the 6-8h I spent on Magby alone getting EMs, IVs and HA.

I'm not sure which thread you're referring to, but my Quick Trade has become my breedject giveaway / trading thread. It's for in-progress Pokemon, though i.e. today, any of the three Shinx in the second post would qualify.

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • ... Um what?????? Ik denk niet deutsch spreken (Translation: I don't speak Dutch) I am sorry but I have no idea how what you are talking about with the 5IVyadaya, I have no idea, Please explain for a noob

EDIT: WHAAAAAT?????? YOU HAVE OTHER ONES, I AM A IDIOT, yeah, will this one do:

[Flame Body] Modest Magby [31/xx/31/31/31/31] (Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Cross Chop, Mega Punch, Thunder Punch)

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
  • ... Um what?????? Ik denk niet deutsch spreken (Translation: I don't speak Dutch) I am sorry but I have no idea how what you are talking about with the 5IVyadaya, I have no idea, Please explain for a noob

There are no "Rare Ball" breedjects of the 5IV4EM Pokemon. The lowest value is 4IV, and I would be breeding a 5IV in exchange for something similar instead. Again, Egg Moves are more valuable to me, and knowing that I'd basically be giving away a completed Pokemon (only takes 15-30min to get a 5IV with another 6IV parent) has led me to conclude that my completed Rare Ball Pokemon will be traded only as completed. That isn't to say that there are no exceptions; however, typically I would not be trading (for example) a 5IV4EM (Moon Ball) Female Minun in exchange for a 0-5IV/0EM (Rare Ball/Normal Ball) Female Pokemon. This would be an unfair trade.

^ This is in the first post beneath the 5IV4EM header.

Because Magby is 5IV4EM, I do not trade it for Egg Moves alone. You're trading for a completed product with IVs. I do not trade it without IVs, or just with EMs, or just with HA. It will always come with 5IVs. It will always come with 4EMs. The only thing optional is gender and having HA or not.

If you wanted the Egg Moves, you need to trade for a 5IV4EM version. I do not go back and break down completed Pokemon to basic Egg Moves without IVs. This would be counter-productive.

→ [Flame Body] Modest Magby [31/xx/31/31/31/31] (Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Cross Chop, Mega Punch, Thunder Punch)

Do you have any uncommon shinies, Rare Ball Pokemon, B2W2 Males with Tutor Moves, events?

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • I have the French pokeball vivillion event, I also have a male electross with giga drain, the movie event victini, a dream ball DW grumping with skill swap and it is male and a male DW hyper voice espeon

Hope any of those suits you

Belldandy

Years
  • I have the French pokeball vivillion event, I also have a male electross with giga drain, the movie event victini, a dream ball DW grumping with skill swap and it is male and a male DW hyper voice espeon

Hope any of those suits you

I would've gone for the French PokeBall event had I not just received it two days ago or so from Champion Lunis.

Just looking through Giga Drain on Elektross, and it doesn't seem to offer much breeding incentive. Do you have a Natu or a Swoobat with Giga Drain, or a Scyther with Steel Wing? I should probably make a list of all the times I wanted a move on a Pokemon and it's only available through the B2W2 Move Tutors :( It's happened so often that I've lost track.

I think I have the Victini (OT: Movie14?). I recently acquired (Dream Ball) HA F Spoink from RedJ, and I have a Shiny HA Eevee sitting in my box right now with Hyper Voice, plus two different Sylveons with Hyper Voice in its moveset.

Hum... I'll think about the Elektross. Just have to see how it's useful for breeding. All the parent Pokemon seem to be able to breed it down, so it's not too useful for those elusive, exclusive sets that absolutely require a transfer.

Is bedtime, though :)

[Edit]

What's the date on your PokeBall Vivillon? I might reconsider for an extra one.

Belldandy

Years
  • 6/4/2014

Please I really want it I have been looking for one for ages

Hmm...

Do you have a HeartScale (from LuvDisc) you can attach onto it? I'll trade for the PokeBall Vivillon + HeartScale item :P that way I don't have to hunt one HeartScale XD

Belldandy

Years
  • I have about 50, from the PGL, so I'll be happy to trade one of them, VM me when you are ready to trade, thanks!

I don't know what a PGL is... but OK! Adding FC now :)

Thread Update.

I also added a few more Pokemon to my list yesterday.

Rare Balls

• (Moon Ball) Numel
    • (Moon Ball) Oddish
    • (Friend Ball) Teddiursa
    • (Dream Ball) Lapras w/ HA
    • (Dream Ball) Meowth w/ HA
    • + more in (Dream Ball)

5IV4EM

• (Fast Ball) Shinx w/ EMs
    • (Moon Ball) Shinx w/ EMs
    • (Dream Ball) Shinx w/ EMs & HA
    • Beldum w/o EMs
    • Magnemite w/o EMs

Currently working on Numel, then Lapras w/ HA :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    1091-8897-9059
    Aiden
    Lileep
    Storm Drain
    Any gender

Pokemon I have:

Modest Eevee, Run Away/Adaptibility/Anticipation

Adamant Shroomish, Technician

Adamant Drilbur, Mold Breaker

Adamant Larvitar, Guts

Quiet Yamask, Mummy

Impish Scraggy, Moxie or Intimidate

Timid Electrike, Lightning Rod

Adamant Bouffalant, Reckless

Modest Rotom, Levitate

Calm Spheal, Thick Fat

Jolly Zubat, Infiltrator

Jolly Bagon, Moxie

Timid Gastly, Levitate

Relaxed Shellos, Storm Drain

Adamant Corphish, Adaptability

Adamant Scyther, Technician

Timid Larvesta, Flame Body

Adamant Daramaka, Sheer Force

Jolly Fletchling, Gale Wings

Modest Solosis, Magic Guard

Modest Litwick, Flash Fire

Timid Froakie, Protean

Bold Koffing, Levitate

Bold Vullaby, Overcoat

Bold Porygon, Download or Trace

Adamant Mawile, Hyper Cutter or Intimidate

Jolly Growlithe, Intimidate

Adamant Sableye, Prankster

Adamant Murkrow, Moxie

Modest Spewpa, Compound Eyes (Polar design)

Adamant Marill, Huge Power

Adamant Timburr, Guts or Iron Fist

Adamant Magikarp, Swift Swim

Modest Clauncher, Mega Launcher

Timid Joltik, Compound Eyes

Jolly Tyrunt, Strong Jaw

Adamant Meditite, Pure Power

Careful Gogoat, Sap Sipper

All perfect 5IV's, some 6IV's. If you need more info just ask.

Note that all pokemon I breed can be bred with a Jolly nature instead of their usual one.

Belldandy

Years
  • Noivexx, are you looking for a 5IV flawed with 4EMs? I have flawless, but I'm looking for Pokemon with EMs (no IVs) for flawed versions and 5IV4EM for flawless (missing ATK), or Rare Ball Pokemon. Not too interested in HAs without Dream Balls, unless Gen VI (and then I'd want female in a Dive Ball).

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Nope! I actually have a surplus lol I bred my 5IV4EM (Dream Ball) HA Female Lileep, and in doing so also bred four 6IV4EM HA Males, four 5IV4EM HA Males (flawless) and two 5IV4EM non-HA Males (flawless).

Lileep is killing me right now XD

If you have other Rare Ball Pokemon, though, go for it!

But please use my Trade Shop thread linked in the first post :( this thread is for giveaways only.

Whoops! I'll post this reply here then. Sorry 'bout that. :P Glad to hear you got the lileep too, and with a surplus! I was fooled by your post in the quick trade general thread I think it was, still being up about the lileep, which said you were desperate even. Heh. I do have a bunch of dream ball pokemon though, Miltank, Exeggcute, Relicanth, Cubone, Luvdisc, Riolu, Qwilfish, Cacnea, Sheildon, Drilbur, Onix, Munna, and um. A few other things I think :p But yeah - those are all in dream balls.

Belldandy

Years
  • Whoops! I'll post this reply here then. Sorry 'bout that. :P Glad to hear you got the lileep too, and with a surplus! I was fooled by your post in the quick trade general thread I think it was, still being up about the lileep, which said you were desperate even. Heh. I do have a bunch of dream ball pokemon though, Miltank, Exeggcute, Relicanth, Cubone, Luvdisc, Riolu, Qwilfish, Cacnea, Sheildon, Drilbur, Onix, Munna, and um. A few other things I think :p But yeah - those are all in dream balls.

If they're all Dream Ball w/ HA female, I'm interested in:

Cubone
    Sheildon
    Drillbur
    Munna

as of now :) I'm currently MM'ing for a Shiny Buneary, so trades are on stand-by unless you wanted something that I happened to have in stock from over-breeding.

Let me know if you have more Pokemon / what you want from me, so we can share PokeBalls :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back