• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins v2

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
    Night Two​
    No one was lynched.

It's now Night 2.
    You may send in your night actions.​
    Rules​
    Spoiler:

Players​
    Alive
    1. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    2. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
    3. Melody
    4. Bidoof FTW
    5. purplecicada
    6. L'Belle
    7. Miah
    8. Pecilia
    9. Charlie Brown
    10. Desinishon
    11. Bardothren
    Dead
    1. Desox as a Citizen
    2. aeternum as a Citizen

Last edited:

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
    Day Three​
    Bardothren died in their path of fighting for the new world order.

It's now Day 3.
    You can now vote and decide who to kill, or use guns for that.​
    Rules​
    Spoiler:

Players​
    Alive
    1. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    2. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
    3. Melody
    4. Bidoof FTW
    5. purplecicada
    6. L'Belle
    7. Miah
    8. Pecilia
    9. Charlie Brown
    10. Desinishon
    Dead
    1. Desox as a Citizen
    2. aeternum as a Citizen
    3. Bardothren
    as a Converted Citizen(Mason)

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Mind explaining the logic of that vote Doof?

Seconded.

Aside from this, I think we should all try our best to at least be active as this inactivity isn't actually helping us with anything. I haven't been quite active due to school, but I'll try to be active. I hope everyone else does too.

Setting that aside, here are my reads for the moment:

Townreads:
    - BidoofFTW: He's the most active player in the game and has given good points right from the start, especially with his stand on lynching.

Townleans:
    - Charlie Brown: He hasn't been active, but his post on D2 initiates some level of discussion, though limited, which helps the town. It might be subtle manipulation, but I'm willing to think he's town for now.
    - purplecicada: She made some good points at the start of the day. She disappeared right after and didn't really add much after, but she seems to be townish for now.

Nullreads:
    - Desinishon and Miah: Hardly said anything to gain a minimal lead on what their alignment may be. I request an explanation for the inactivity on the second day.

Scumleans:
    - L'Belle: Has hardly said anything relevant even in game's progress. Though he does this as town, I feel that he's even less contributory as mafia.
    - Melody: Questioned the thought of no-lynching. This comes to me as mafia trying to derail town unity.
    - Saws: His behavior is uncharacteristic of his town play who though isn't that active, at least tries to contribute something to the game.
    - Pecilia: The attempt to no lynch is similarly suspicious to Melody's and the attempt to random vote comes off as simply an attempt to blend in.

Reads are not conclusive as of yet, due to the nature of the game which has been inactive so far, thus, there are more scumleans than actual mafia numbers.

Out of the four though, I'm willing to vote [Vote] L'Belle. Melody, for now, has at least appears to have intent to participate.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Seconded.

Aside from this, I think we should all try our best to at least be active as this inactivity isn't actually helping us with anything. I haven't been quite active due to school, but I'll try to be active. I hope everyone else does too.

Setting that aside, here are my reads for the moment:

Townreads:
    - BidoofFTW: He's the most active player in the game and has given good points right from the start, especially with his stand on lynching.

Townleans:
    - Charlie Brown: He hasn't been active, but his post on D2 initiates some level of discussion, though limited, which helps the town. It might be subtle manipulation, but I'm willing to think he's town for now.
    - purplecicada: She made some good points at the start of the day. She disappeared right after and didn't really add much after, but she seems to be townish for now.

Nullreads:
    - Desinishon and Miah: Hardly said anything to gain a minimal lead on what their alignment may be. I request an explanation for the inactivity on the second day.

Scumleans:
    - L'Belle: Has hardly said anything relevant even in game's progress. Though he does this as town, I feel that he's even less contributory as mafia.
    - Melody: Questioned the thought of no-lynching. This comes to me as mafia trying to derail town unity.
    - Saws: His behavior is uncharacteristic of his town play who though isn't that active, at least tries to contribute something to the game.
    - Pecilia: The attempt to no lynch is similarly suspicious to Melody's and the attempt to random vote comes off as simply an attempt to blend in.

Reads are not conclusive as of yet, due to the nature of the game which has been inactive so far, thus, there are more scumleans than actual mafia numbers.

Out of the four though, I'm willing to vote [Vote] L'Belle. Melody, for now, has at least appears to have intent to participate.

Uhm what? I forgot I even was in this game lmfao. But aside from 'He adds nothing', I can't really defend myself against anything, can I? Also, not the only person who hasn't really added much. I find these sudden voted of Bidoof not exactly screaming town.

Years
  • sorry for inactivity....I was just unmotivated and a little bit busy - _ -

I was here in Day1 and it was like Everyone: BArd has gun and no lynch

Day 2: here i got some reads CB was questioning things and trying to get some info, town read from me.
    Doof was/is trying to get discussion going by pressuring other player by voting them...town read from me.

other than that only bard was most active town

slight town lean on purple while they have not contributed much they are actively participating in discussions

other than that I have null read on everyone...pecillia while they are active, they are just voting or *cough*stroking*bard's*ego*
    melody, saws, lebelle etc. not much content ( who am i to accuse them - _ - )

this is all from me

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Not sure if I like Desi and Kiyo's posts. I like that they're both sharing reads and adding discussion, but their posts are kinda similar. Could just be me reading too far into things, but I'm not sure what to make of them right now.

Strong townread on Doof for his activity, behaviour, and discussion. I don't quite agree with the scumread on Peci. I'm townleaning him for his behaviours and contributions. Kiyo's got a small townlean right now, while Desi has a small scumlean. Although that's just me being unsure what to make of them — I see them both as null but with a small lean for both of them. Null reads on a number of the players, but that's due to not much content or anything of the sort. Townleaning Michel for his defence, but again that's a very small town lean. As for Mel.... she does seem to be contributing more and usually that's a sign of being TP/scum for her — seeing her behaviour as all alignments doesn't make this seem farfetched. So that's a scumlean from me.

I'll wait a little before voting as I want a bit more discussion.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • - Pecilia: The attempt to no lynch is similarly suspicious to Melody's and the attempt to random vote comes off as simply an attempt to blend in.
    So basically what you're saying is that I can't change my mind without coming off as scum? I didn't see much reason to believe that No lynching was a bad thing initially and I wanted to get a vote in. Doof made a good point against it so I voted Desi as my random, even though I initially made a post voting L'belle only to find it disappearing.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • So basically what you're saying is that I can't change my mind without coming off as scum? I didn't see much reason to believe that No lynching was a bad thing initially and I wanted to get a vote in. Doof made a good point against it so I voted Desi as my random, even though I initially made a post voting L'belle only to find it disappearing.

Why go for a random vote when you could have voted seriously?

Also, can you share your reads?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Why go for a random vote when you could have voted seriously?

Also, can you share your reads?

I didn't have anyone at the time I considered for a serious vote, it didn't matter regardless unless more people have moved away from the Abstain.

Townleans- Both pretty active
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Bidoof FTW

Nullreads- There's some activity for some people, but not as active enough for me to see townlean.
    purplecicada
    L'Belle
    Charlie Brown
    Desinishon
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
    Melody
    Miah

TBH this is really all I have for actual reads, the inactivity makes it difficult for me to find any real scum leans. I will however say that either someone picked Bard after he said the Blacksmith gave him a gift, I feel it may have been a lucky error on their part, or they just called his bluff. Something we should consider, is that it could be someone who may be a bit sloppy/lazy in reading what people have to say. Of course this also assumes that the entire maf made that mistake or they thought Bard was blowing smoke. This opinion of mine is pretty meta though and I haven't decided on a vote yet, I'll make a decision later, it's my work week and I'm a bit too scatterbrained to make a confident vote atm.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • -Previous Post-
    I suppose that makes sense, considering that the previous part of the game before you did vote was pretty inactive.

I'm willing to put you in null for now as the explanation to your actions are satisfactory. Will keep watch though.

I'm not sure what to think of the Bard theory. Either could be a possibility, which makes a large number of possibilities popping up.

I think it's something that could be made use of in the next day.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Uhm what? I forgot I even was in this game lmfao. But aside from 'He adds nothing', I can't really defend myself against anything, can I? Also, not the only person who hasn't really added much. I find these sudden voted of Bidoof not exactly screaming town.

Sorry, I forgot to reply to your reply. Can you share your reads? I'm not sure what to think as it feels like an aggresive notion and you pushing that it's okay since others are doing the same is not convincing me.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I don't have much to report. Just an inconclusive scumlean on Bidoof and a mild hunch that Kiyo may not be raising the question of people's activity in a towny way. Everyone in this game has been slowly participating very little at some point and this usually points more to IRL things affecting posting and participation. EDIT NOTE: A hunch means very little, especially as it may wane as I read multiple times or people reply

As for my activity; it's not uncommon from me to be quiet. especially if I have garbage for reads. I freely admit my reads are nowhere near close to certain. Usually people can't manage to notice others lurking the thread unless someone visits the thread within about 20 minutes of someone else's loading of the thread...IF THEY'RE NOT INVISIBLE...or have a configuration like Incognito active.

I do make an effort to check once or twice a day. I've been busy lately though, my home has needed some repairs which demand attentions as various repair persons are to be around.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • - Melody: Questioned the thought of no-lynching. This comes to me as mafia trying to derail town unity.

Let me also point out I did not question a NO Lynch. I questioned Lynching randomly. I did this because I see randomly lynching after day 1 to be high risk, and manipulable by mafia to run a Lynch.

[Vote] No one. but what will a random lynch gain us?

Underline emphasis added.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Let me also point out I did not question a NO Lynch. I questioned Lynching randomly. I did this because I see randomly lynching after day 1 to be high risk, and manipulable by mafia to run a Lynch.

[/U]
    Underline emphasis added.
    Sorry, it appears I made a mistake there. I mean, you questioned lynching in general. There is a point in your words, but I think that random lynching, though may have a chance of causing a mislynch, causes us to make use of our night actions better and provide better discussion the next day, so I find it scummy to no lynch especially after D1.

Back