• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
  • Here comes the Boom.

I don't know how this movie was received and really don't care to look it up, but when my Dad put this on for the family to watch, I was surprised. I mean, it had a carefree adult protagonist that was ACTUALLY LIKEABLE. My god, why don't we have more of those?!

The development was a bit confusing sometimes, and it didn't put too much effort into incorporating the side-developments (i.e. Normal class, night school, etc.) into the plot. But it was a surprisingly nice movie, and I enjoyed it.

7/10.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure that the last one I watched was Toy Story 3..

As you all might know, Toy Story is about toys that are alive.

I don't know if I really like the movie.. It's a little cheesy imo.

6.3/10

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Roderick Rules

6outta10. It was alright, I really enjoyed Devon Bostick's (Roderick) performance. I'm glad I got to see more of him in this film than the first.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Batman: dark knight rises
    Not bad not the best coming from a reader of the comics seriously where is the venom why is bane ras al ghul pal still a master piece

Is it crisis on infinite earths (only excuse for that horrendous crime called man of steal yes S T E A L)

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Was a while ago, but the last film I watched was 5 centimetres per second
    A story divided into 3 'parts' - My favourite being the first because it was touching to see the relationship between the two main characters.
    The artwork. Just wow. Absolutely stunning and makes a great wallpaper.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
  • Last movie I watched was....... ugh....... Pixar's Planes. My little brother picked this one out for my birthday. The plot is SOOOO predictable that even a 5 year old could guess it. Not to mention the plot is almost EXACTLY the same as Cars....... but with planes. I give it a 2/10

Years
  • The Dark Knight Rises, big shocker there I'm sure. I love me some Batman and Christopher Nolan. Pretty excited for his new movie next year.

Batman: dark knight rises
    Not bad not the best coming from a reader of the comics seriously where is the venom why is bane ras al ghul pal still a master piece

Is it crisis on infinite earths (only excuse for that horrendous crime called man of steal yes S T E A L)

Uhm, no.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • *****'s Glory
    Hetalia: Paint It, White
    something about meth
    a movie about cross-species friendships between animals
    documentary on Crips & Bloods

I think I may be a little messed up in the head but hey, Netflix has movies and I'm sure as damn gonna watch them.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Dark Skies.

Quiet creepy. I do like a good spooky/jumpy horror film, it doesn't disappoint too much and the acting isn't terrible either.

And that flock of birds. Lmao. Probably worth a 7/10.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Brave :)

Was an interesting film. I wasn't quite where it was heading in the beginning, although some things (as it is a pixar film) were guessable and apparent from the start.

The one flaw in the film, I think, is that although two (maybe three) characters develop really well... everyone else is mere filler. There's not much depth to anyone else. Bit of a let down. I'd still give it a solid 7/10 though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The last movie I've watched was Dark Shadows. It was released last year, and it's based on a 1966 television show of the same name. I don't usually watch horror movies, but this was fine since it had a mixture of comedy and romance. Also, Johnny Depp was in this movie, and he's one of my favorite actors of all time. The movie wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. It just didn't have much of those moments that make you feel excited, unfortunately. D:

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • Watched You're Next last night. Was kinda cheesy in the beginning but was overall good. Yeah it was a little predictable, but still a good slasher movie.
    I would probably give it a 6/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back