• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4 Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    umm so yeah me and my friend are going to TRY and hack a pokemon fr/lg game. there's gonna be 4 islands.. thats about it. so... yeah.. we are gonna be on and off about this we've been thinking of it since early '07 so.. meh. "The start of a legend, The beggining of a saga" :D sorry 'bout that- oh almost forgot we need help!

wacko90

Wannabe Hacker xD
    Years
  • I'm the "friend" he speaks of, sorry that his post was EXTREMELY vague >_>'

Anyway we're a couple of wannabe hackers that have thought of an interesting concept for a game, 4 islands. The idea of the game is that there are four islands, plus one that appears after the elite four have been defeated making up the new, currently unnamed region. One of our ideas is that there will be one legendary per island and one that appears after you defeat the elite four (one from each generation of the game, two from D/P), The five legendaries we chose are: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy and Darkrai (After elite Four).

And just to clarify, by "help" he meant scripters and anyone else that is willing to help.

We are open to any suggestions you may have :D

Last edited:

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Well, your choice of legendaries is a bit misplaced. You see, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy are usually put into a group of their own, sometimes called the Pokémon Princes. So perhaps you should replace Darkrai with Manaphy, and then after the EIlte Four it emerges there is a fifth island and Darkrai is there.

Aside from that you ay want to develop your story a bit, if you want I could help with that and some scripting, though the most difficult scripting I can do is movement scripts.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Thanks for explaining wacko, I quietly laughed to myself from Sean's post. It didn't make any sense at all. :P Anyway, it's a good idea, I like it. :D If you need some DP Pokemon added into the game I can probably help you out there. :)

wacko90

Wannabe Hacker xD
    Years
  • I can't believe we got so many replies so quickly xD

mistersmeargle - Thanks for the suggestion, I'll edit my first post to include the legendaries. We are still in the stages of working on the storyline. (Our first Priority right now) Scripting help would be great.

Darthatron - Haha yeah he's a little vague lol, Help with DP pokemon be very much appreciated :D

adamb241 - Sean94 is currently working on the region map, so hopefully it will be done soon.

That's it I guess

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    Map

I resent that I was half asleep. Anyhoo I finished the map and I didn't add towns or anything because a certain scripter hasn't named them yet. Also you'll notice 5 islands- one appears after the elite 4- its got a cave and legendaries and stuff.

Edit- i think im still asleep... i forgot the pic :)
    4 Islands

Last edited:

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Ok guys, I'm working on my own hack right now so if you need some scripts just pm me with what you need and I'll sned you the scripts, you should be able to burn them yourselves right?

Aside from that, I'd just like to ask you, if you're doing a storyline involving the Four Princes, not to reference them as the Princes too much or do anything in relation to royalty as that would sort of be y'know exactly the same as the storyline for my hack ^-^

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well the plan is good but what is the story wacko?
    Like how will your adventure start?
    Will the enemy team be different? If so what are they called and what are they after?
    What will the extras be?
    If you answer these questions then i promise this will get more posts then now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back