• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC? (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Kayleigh said:
Jeremy... that Molly avatar is adorable! Anyway, I was just quoting someone else there Kairi, lol.

And I wonder if anyone remembers who I like... ^_^; It hasn't changed yet!

dark_espeon - Emerald_Ursaring
PIKA2 (OBVIOUSLY Doesn't know what's a crush) - Video Games XD
a1337a - Kairi
Flygon_trainer - Legendary Pokemaster
SupiSweetAtTaCk! - digital ham ham
Kairi - a1337a
Psychic Kimmy - Composer of Requiems
Kayleigh - 100marios

So, I posted it once again! Now hopefully any other guys here that read that will stop hitting on me. O_o *glares at all of them and starts doing karate moves like Fiona on Shrek* Don't even think about it!

(I wonder if any of those old guys still like me, anyway... Hmmm...)

Thankie sweetie! ^0^ Also, EVEN if ya post your crush, it isn't going to stop them from hitting on you. Do what I do and tell them that you're a boy! XD

Okie, I'll admit my TRUE crush, I have a crush...on...[Place name here]. XD w00t! The sugar is getting to me!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
PIKA2 said:
Thankie sweetie! ^0^ Also, EVEN if ya post your crush, it isn't going to stop them from hitting on you. Do what I do and tell them that you're a boy! XD

Okie, I'll admit my TRUE crush, I have a crush...on...[Place name here]. XD w00t! The sugar is getting to me!
You're welcome! And eh? I like being a girl too much to do that, lol. XP Noooo thank you! I like boys but I'd rather be a girl. If guys still hit on me then I guess I'll just be polite and turn them down, as usual...

Hmm, and you never know, Dark Magician! ^_^ One of them may actually like you back, but you'll never know unless you admit it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Kayleigh said:
You're welcome! And eh? I like being a girl too much to do that, lol. XP Noooo thank you! I like boys but I'd rather be a girl. If guys still hit on me then I guess I'll just be polite and turn them down, as usual...

Hmm, and you never know, Dark Magician! ^_^ One of them may actually like you back, but you'll never know unless you admit it.
Guess it only works for me since I am a boy...I think. XD I politely say no to the boys. Sometimes I say "Sorry sweetie, I'm for girls." XD Oh well. XD

I believe there's somebody for everybody...But me... XD *Plays Pok?mon Ice.*

espeon and umbreon

&#32118;&#23550;&#12395;&#21213;&#12388;!!
Years
dark_espeon - Emerald_Ursaring
PIKA2 (OBVIOUSLY Doesn't know what's a crush) - Video Games XD
a1337a - Kairi
Flygon_trainer - Legendary Pokemaster
SupiSweetAtTaCk! - digital ham ham
Kairi - a1337a
Psychic Kimmy - Composer of Requiems
Kayleigh - 100marios
Dark Magician - ????

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
This is like the pair-up thread... half the ppls here like their pairs... Congrats Kimmy on getting a pair! @_@ C.O.R. :p ;) *tease* j/k sorry Composer of Requiems (he doesn't like CoR! which is why i said it ;p betcha the first thing he said to you was "And don't call me CoR!" lolz j/k)

aaaaaa

It's called love, dear.
All these other threads are like an excuse to have a second pair, which seems kinda silly. I could never share Abby with anyone, and I'd never want her to share me.

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
Years
Maybe I shouldn`t say that because he will be furious again, but I have a big crush on someone here. He is (or was) my friend, and had a crush on me too. But I`m afraid, he has no feelings to me anymore. Its so sad. He is still in my mind. I love him.

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
Years
Tig said:
If they didn't have feelings for me anymore I wouldn't have feelings for them >_>

You need to snap out of it, dear o.o
I understand you, dear, my you know, its hard to give up.
He is very stubborn. Honestly, I don`t know, he has feelings or not. I`m pretty confused about it.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
The only person I had one on left PC long time ago >>; My two pairs had left me; one from old PC and one from this one. Meh Noone likes me XD; Well I dont like you back! Bwaha!

...The ... End *runs off*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I'm not sure about who I have a crush on anymore Oo;;
*thinks for an hour*
Give me a minute... I'll think of it....

**small note, I'm actually a guy for people who don't know... darn dares caught back up with me -.-;

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
ooo return of the all-knowing crush thread! *scary music plays* XD

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
Years
Ok, I`m giving up. Its over. For good.
I had a chat with him today. He was very nice, but he just doesn`t have feelings to me. He has had, but now he is not in love or doesn`t have a crush. Also, he said, he keeps his eye on another person from his real life. I don`t know, he did lie or not, but I don`t see a future for my feelings. Its not necessary, have a crush on someone who kicked you. Its only a pain and nothing more. Really. I`m tired of this.

No, I don`t have any crushies on this forum and I don`t wanna have.

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
Years
Tig said:
I don't blame you for not having any crushes for what has happened
I know. But I just don`t want it. I`m not a baby who has 10 crushies per day. I have had one and now its over. Also, who really cares... do i have feelings to someone or not? Just, bad luck. But now, its over for good.
Sorry, my mood is not the best =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back