• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Pokémon Sub-Convention and Pokémon Go Event

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Hey guys, bobandbill suggested I post about this here!

So this weekend, I am running Pokéthon, a Pokéon-themed sub-event at the Montreal animé convention Otakuthon. Pokéthon will inclode all kinds of Pokémon programmings, from VG and TCG tournaments, to drawing and trivia contests, to cosplay photo shoots, panels, a meet-and-greet, and more!

Additionally, on the Sunday of the con I am running a Pokémon Go meet-up with a team of volunteers.

I was wondering if anyone would like to cover the event for the Daily! I can write it myself worst case, but it might be a bit more impartial coming from someone else. Let me know!

~Psychic

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Psychic said:
    This has approval, but do you still want this to go ahead, Psychic? I'm back now so I can do the article, but I'd need various info/images to work with first.

Back