• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show off your Avatar!

Years
  • How have you customised your avatar? Do you change looks, titles or comments often? Do you try to make it look like you or create a character instead?

This is what I'm currently sporting:

Show off your Avatar!

I'm pretty set on that outfit but I like to change colours from time to time. I find it so hard to decide on title and comment though! I love seeing other people's when playing online!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Here's me:

Show off your Avatar!

Don't really plan on changing it much. I think I have all the customization options unlocked, and I like this outfit a lot but there's little else that appeals to me. None of the comments really appealed to me either so I just went with that; it'll do. Title's alright, hope something else will come along that I really like.

Years
  • Felt like going glam for a bit!

Show off your Avatar!

I think I scrub up alright! Wish I could have the tiara with my hair, that thing is the coolest!

Back