• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love Me (MayxDrew)-(AshxMisty)

How much do you like this fanfic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Oh, it's comin'! These two relationships are about to get steamy! (And many other things) I'll tell ya one thing...

Both pairs will be torn apart for a while! Like all relationships I guess...

I'm saving the best for last...AAML! YAY!

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Then why are you posting here Tsunami?

Rule quote:
No spamming.
Please do not make posts with little relevance to the current topic or that are devoid of content.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Oh, it's comin'! These two relationships are about to get steamy! (And many other things) I'll tell ya one thing...

Both pairs will be torn apart for a while! Like all relationships I guess...

I'm saving the best for last...AAML! YAY!

How much looooooooooongerrrrrrr???? I wanna seeeeeeeeeeee!!

(Admins & Mods: IMO, 32 days is pretty much a month, so it's not really that dead)

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Chapter 10 - Balcony Rendezvous!

Wait no longer folks! Here I go!

Ash advanced cheerfully down the white-walled hallway, toward his new room. Pikachu was, of course, perched on his shoulder.

"Nice here, isn't it buddy?" he asked his Pokemon.

"Pi! Pika!" The mouse chirped, grinning as it stared at the torches lining the walls, incased in half-cone shaped glass (That visual okay?).

"Here's the room," Ash said calmly, pressing the card he was given into the slot, and swiping it down. "That should do." With that, he stepped over the threshold into the hotel room.

"Ooh, roomy," he whispered, staring at the sea-blue curtains covering the double-doors. Beyond these were the beautiful balcony. Stepping outside after walking across the one-bedded room, Ash smiled at the breathtaking sight. The sun was about to set, and the blue sky and orange sunlight were reflected brilliantly off of the waters in the large pool below.

"Excellent!" Ash called out.

"Pikachuuuu!" The yellow rodent shouted happily. Ash nodded, and it sprang up. Rolling forward in the air to gain speed and control, Pikachu vanished as it plummeted toward the watery-blue pool.

"Allright...a cannonball," Ash said with a chuckle. "Go for it pal!" Then he noticed three black specks running from the blue wave that blasted in an outward circle from Pikachu's point of contact with the pool.

Smiling, he stepped back. "Must be the hotel guests having fun down there. Wait a second..." Ash gasped. That bandana and those black gloves were unmistakable. "MAY?" A head turned. The right head. "I knew it..." he said in a low, triumphant voice. "Sorry about that!" he yelled. "Pikachu will be down there a while."

Once he was sure the surprise had been overcome by acceptance of Pikachu's fun-loving side, Ash left. As soon as he re-entered, he heard a voice.

"Hey Ash." Bright orange hair, up in a ponytail. The way he loved to see her.

"Misty! Hey there," he replied, turning to face her.

"Where's Pikachu?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"The pool."

"Oh."

Silence for a good ten seconds. The room was tense, as was their relationship since their last encounter.

"...Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"This room...uh..."

"One bed? That was Brock."

"Definitely, I should've known!" Misty cried, stomping the floor. "That Brock."

"You're, uh, mad?"

"No...sorry! It's fine-um, I mean not fine! No, not at all."

"Misty, what about our-"

"You mean..." She blushed. "The kiss right?"

"Yes. Of course! Didn't that mean anything to you in the slightest?" He seemed a bit ticked. That was bad.

Misty did some fancy foot work as she neared Ash, and locked her arm around his neck. "I love you silly." She placed her lips tentatively to his face and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Heheh, stop it!" Ash grinned ear to ear. "That tickles."

"Love tickles. Deal with it."

"...Hey, wanna go out back?"

"The balcony? Awesome!"

"Put something on. I want it to be...private, and special."

"Are you being romantic Ash?"

"Uh...I guess maybe a little bit." His cheeks reddened.

"Oh allright, but don't peek!"

"Eww, never!"

A fierce glare shut him up.

Stomping over to the bathroom with her bag of clothes, passing by the red purse left on the bed, Misty shut the door and dressed.

Ash, meanwhile, stood outside watching as Pikachu splashed around, eventually walking inside the hotel. Ash assumed he would be upstairs with May in a little while.

Impatient, he tapped his feet. He was contented again as Misty stepped outside with orange earrings and a sparkling red gown on. She looked stunningly pretty, and Ash gaped.

"You look great Misty," he said, choking on the words as he forced himself to speak.

"Thanks Ash," she responded, lowering her head shyly, and spinning around so he could see more of her. "Am I as great all over?"

"That's for sure," Ash said softly. He flung his right arm over to Misty's left, and led her to the edge of the balcony. They stood in silence watching the last rays of daylight, enjoy the mere bliss of the moment. Of each others' company.

"It's so calm here," Misty said, turning and giving Ash a full on smooch. She was no longer shy. "How was that?"

Ash staggered, and gave her a stupid grin. "One more please."

"Coming right up m'boy!" Pulling him closer, she embraced Ash. Smelling him, the scent of masculinity and feeling his muscles, Misty took exactly what she wanted. Not daring to stop and breath, she plunged into his mouth. And Ash gave, and gave, accepting Misty's curvy body and sweet lips wholeheartedly. He had never experienced love, and this sure was just that. Ash felt Misty's hips and grinned. He felt like never allowing her out of his sight and grasp, and always feeling her mouth on his.

That night was a very make-out rich night, until the psyched mouse returned. Pure bad luck, but expected nonetheless. More time to hide their feelings. This was tearing the two of them up inside. They just had to wait and see what the future would hold.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Whoa...you seem hyped. Oh who am I kidding? SO AM I! That kiss could fire up any AAML fan. W00T W00T!

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
CHAPTER 11 - The Sealed Deal

All right then. Without any useless chit-chat, I'll just dive in! XD

Chapster #11 (The Sealed Deal)

"Tell me I didn't just see what I think I saw."

May chuckled nervously. "Eheheh, is this a trick question?"

"It's not a question."

Red faced and stunned, Drew sank underneath the blue waters. The line-eyed older boy stared disapprovingly at the blotchy figure of Drew beneath the water. Sighing, he looked at May.

Shrugging, she said, "What're you looking at me for?" Her cheeks reddened.

"Don't give me that, May!" Brock shook his head in surprise. "I just saw you and Drew kissing."

May was speechless. Much to her relief, Drew popped up out of the water. Drifting forward, he pulled May with him. Soaking wet, they stepped out of the pool. Grabbing a towel nearby, May began to dry her face and arms, then her legs...

"What was that all about?" Brock asked. May had finally finished drying herself. She looked at him pleadingly. Drew was now drying himself off as well.

"Brock, listen to me," she said softly. "They can't know. If you keep this from everybody, you'll be doing me a big favor! There's no way I'd be able to finish the contest if this got out to the public!"

"Hmm..." Brock hummed, considering it.

"Tabloids, Newspapers, the press, it would be a disaster!"

Drew was by now standing away from the scene in silence, watching Brock. Watching, and hoping.

"Well...oh, all right!" Brock said with finality. "I know how much this contest means to you. I'll bite my tongue."

May cheered.

"Except for one thing."

She squealed in fear. Drew staggered and fell in the background.

"Y-yes?"

"What's this all about? When did it start? What am I hiding if I agree?"

"...We...have feelings for each other."

"I figured as much," Brock said, a grin spreading across his face.

"It began in..."

"Uh huh. Go on." Brock was curious.

"In the hatch..."

Brock urged her on. "And?"

"Ugh! All right then, we had our Pokemon taken and were alone. So we got to arguing and..."

"AND?"

"That's so annoying." May rolled her eyes.

Brock groaned. "JUST get on with it!"

"Fine...so then we ended up-"

"We found out we were madly in love with each other," Drew finished.

Brock looked shocked. Smirking, he teased, "Drew, you actually have a soft side?"

"I know, hard to believe isn't it?" May gulped when Drew shot her a look.

"AHH!" Drew yelled. "Run!"

"Whaaa..." May said in a confused voice, but it was too late. Screaming, she threw her arms up as the calm wave of water crashed into all of them. Blinking several times to regain her clear eyesight, May stared at the water. A yellow spike popped up to the surface, and quickly rose. Another spike. Ears!

"Pikachu?" May gasped, as the whole head of the rodent became visible. "Hi," she said uneasily. What had just happened? Where did the Pokemon come from?

"MAY?"

That oh-so-familiar voice called to her. She was startled, but turned her head. Looking up, she saw the small, barely discernable figure of Ash. She could not see his face but she knew he was smiling.

"Sorry about that!" he yelled. "Pikachu will be down there a while."

"Eheheh," she giggled. "That Ash." Turning back to Brock, she proceeded with her question. Pikachu was approaching with a grin on it's face. It shook it's coat, wetting them further.

"PIKACHU! Hey, I just dried off," May shrieked. Then she chuckled. "I know you didn't mean it. You were just drying off too." So, that said, she dried off once more. Drew followed suit.

Brock simply stayed wet. "I didn't get too much of the water on me. It'll dry."

"Right," May sight with a nod. "...So, will you agree to our little deal?"

Brock held out his hand. May met it with her own. Drew slapped his forehead as they met each other's eyes. Now their secret was not a secret anymore! May gave Brock's hand a firm handshake.

All three of them looked at each other and shouted, "Deal!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Hmm...a bit short (T.T), but good nonetheless. It's interesting that you're going BACKWARDS to cover what happened, but why bother? You could leave some of that to the reader's imagination...

Now get back to the AAML part.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Get over it Ichapokemr. My fic. My rules, my chapters! *glares*

Your obsession with AAML is huge! O_O

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2007
The Description has been really good in the chapters I like it. Good Work.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Thanks DaVinci. :) Nice of you to drop by. Have you read up to the recent update yet? Just curious. o_o;?

Banov

Master of Kecleon
Years
  • PA
  • Seen Sep 15, 2017
I'm not too fond of shipping fics, but since you're my friend I decided to check this out. You stick to the original characteristics if each character quite well from what I know about 'em... the arguements of TR as well Drew and May's chats seem pretty true to their anime counterparts.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Heh, thanks. I'll defenitely try to get off my lazy butt some time or other to write the next part of the fic. Thanks for stopping by! Encourage others to come here too if you could. Also, not just here, but ask around to get new members for PC! :D

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Ash and Misty walked slowly down the hallway. They turned a corner to take the elevator route. Ironically, the elevator was already coming. They reached the elevator room, where Ash was just about to tap the 'down' button. Suddenly, a shrill chime caused him to stumble back in surprise. The doors began to part, revealing Brock, May, and Drew stepping out of the confined area.

Will have to finish later, computer's acting strange...

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Uh, duh. It's part of a chapter that I am too lazy to finish just yet. -.__.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back