• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love Me (MayxDrew)-(AshxMisty)

How much do you like this fanfic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Vaati

Banana Lover, GH person :P
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    but seriously, when's the next chap. comming? I wanna read it already..COME ON!! DONT KEEP US IN SUSPENSE!! T_T

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Sorry I've been gone a while (NOT BY MY OWN CHOICE! SCHOOL IRRITATES ME!)

So ANYWAY, I'm back and hopefully gonna get you all another good chapter soon.

Again to all my fans, I'm so sorry...and goodnight! *goes to bed after posting this*

EDIT: And could people please stop posting in my thread just to flame(say you hate/dislike without explanation) it? It's so annoying and just takes up valuable space...

At least say WHAT you don't like about it. :/

Prince Vaati

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    >_< ok, JUST HURRY UP WITH THE CHAPT! (no need to be pushy) THE SUSPENCE IS TOO MUCH >_<''

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • According to me, Half of the pkmn community hates, Everyone knows what's inside it because of the name, It is the indicator for everyone.
    They see the name, they say: AAh man! Who would do such a thing to ruin POKEMON, so they don't read!!!!!!!

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    I'm kinda confused about what that has to do with my fic. The wording was confusing! :X?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    mm, I think he was talking about the name of the fanfic... and how people see the title, and don't like the pairings, so they don't read the fic.

...>> All be it random, I think thats what he said.

I love this fic, personally. x3

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Uh, hey Drew! I was wondering where you'd gone to! All my old readers seem to have abandoned the fic when I stopped writing for a while...ah well. New ones have come! :D

Thanks for the compliment on the fic.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Aww, I hope the next part on May x Drew is soon. XD

Keep up the good work. ^_^

Farahnaz

Quilava Champ
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    that is really good. you should write more stories and maybe publish them on your on site or something.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Yuckyyy! The good thing is that It will never be animated in to a real Pokemon Episode. That will never ever happen!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why it's called fanFICTION...and if you don't like stuff like this, why did you read it?

By the way, thanks Farahnaz. I don't think I'm that good, but I don't even have a site. *mopes* And I have written other stories, only one other being a shipping fic. Go by through all my posts on my profile link and find "I'll Be There." Read that if you want more stories.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Now, what you've all been waiting for! MAY AND DREW!

Chapter 13 - A Rekindled Rivalry!

The note that Misty recently received was very important, and May was worried that Misty had been caught with it. Curious as he was, Ash might try to see what it said. If Misty said no, he might get suspicious...

What the heck am I thinking? Ash isn't like that. I'm just TOO paranoid.

By now Brock, Drew, and May had all gone to the vending machine down the hall for soda and enjoyed it together in Drew's room. However, this was not for friendly reasons. They had a lot to discuss.

As May sipped down the last of her soda, Brock asked, "so, have you two been making out since the start of the contest?"

May spit out the drink in surprise, and Drew's eyes widened (he had finished his soda already). Brock laughed as he watched their reactions.

"Have we...what?" May was embarrassed and could not believe Brock would be so straightforward with it. Then again, he loved talking about relationships, primarily his own fantasized ones.

"You heard me. How long has this been going on?" A smirk crept across Brock's mouth.

Drew was the first to take action. He had returned to his normal calm persona. "Since we were stuck in that room together."

"Aha!" Brock pointed a finger at them. "So that's what you two were doing. Swapping spit while you were trapped in there together!"

May blushed. "Well, it just sort of...happened."

"Yeah, it happened so fast...we were just..."

Brock cut Drew off. "When two people love one another, it's not long before one, or in this case, both of them can't deny it any longer."

Drew nodded. "He's right." He looked at Brock with a serious face. "So you'll keep our secret?"

Brock grinned. "My lips are sealed."

"That's good," Drew replied, turning to look at May.

May winked at him. "So, looks like we've got a long day ahead of us."

"Yeah," Drew said to her. "I've got some winning to do tomorrow, don't I?"

"In your dreams," May spat. Her confidence was back. "I'll be taking that ribbon!"

"Hey, hey, break up the rivalry for a second. I'm not done." Brock looked at Drew. "I promise to keep your secret as long as you both let me watch a practice match between the two of you."

May cleared her throat. "What?"

"Exactly!" Drew agreed. "That should pep us both up." He looked at Brock, nodding, then back to May. "So, is it a deal?"

"For sure," May responded with a smile. "Let's go!"

------------------------------------------------

Drew and May were standing at their positions outside the building, on a clear stretch of grass big enough for a battle.

"Go Roselia, now!" With a pop, Roselia was formed from a beam of white light.

The same happened with Flygon, Combusken, and Squirtle.

Both of them shouted, "Let's do it!" and their eyes sparkled with the joy of battle.

"Flygon, go! Use Wing Attack." Drew was as calm as ever.

"Combusken Sky Uppercut! Squirtle use Rapid Spin!" May was prepared.

Squirtle was lifted into the air by Sky Uppercut, and crashed into Flygon, bouncing back to its original position.

"No way," Drew whispered. "She has gotten better." Then he turned his attention to Roselia. "Roselia, use Sweet Scent!"

"Sweet Scent?" May was puzzled, but continued on. "Combusken, clear it with Flamethrower, and then rush toward Flygon!"

Meanwhile Brock watched nervously, analyzing the moves both trainers' Pokemon used. "This match is pretty one-sided if you ask me."

"Just as I expected," Drew said with a chuckle. "Flygon hyper beam! Roselia, use Sweet Scent again!"

The soothing smell of flowers was enough to make Combusken stop moving for a second. Then it remembered its task, and blew the smell away with red flames. Next it proceeded to attack Flygon.

"Roselia now! Poisonpowder!"

Just as Combusken was about to attack Flygon before it could charge up enough powder, a stream of purple smoke bombarded it. Falling down hard, Combusken could only watch as the Hyper Beam came toward it, feeling drained of energy by the poison infecting it.

"I stand corrected!" Brock announced, scared that May might lose.

"Squirtle!" shouted May's blue turtle, as it combatted the orange blast with Ice Beam. Both attacks cancelled each other out, leaving Flygon defenseless as it recovered from the enormous use of power.

"Now, use Flamethrower on Roselia," May said with a smirk. Combusken, still laying down, tired, fired a huge burst of energy that annihilated any of Roselia's will to fight. It crumpled to the floor, defeated. Soon a beam of light enveloped it and it was called back into its Pokeball.

"Combusken attack now!" May called out. "Do your best with Peck!"

Combusken struggled to its feet, jumping up to attack the flying foe. The attack was a direct hit, that sent Flygon careening to the ground. Suddenly, with a flap of it's wings, Flygon rushed into the air just inches from a hard landing, firing multiple blasts of air with its wings down at the two foes.

Squirtle squealed as it was thrown backwards like a rag doll, and then another air current swept it up into the air. Flygon struck with its wings while the young Pokemon was in the air multiple times, causing it to plummet to the ground, barely conscious.

Combusken dove and caught the weak Squirtle as it blacked out from loss of energy. Placing it in May's arms, Combusken turned back to look at the adversary that easily disposed of its partner. Revenge was all it could think about!

"This is for Squirtle," May said, determined. "Combusken Fire Spin!"

Combusken complied, and a spiral of fire rushed toward Flygon, who flew down below the attack to avoid it. Combusken simply lowered its head, and the fire moved with it, singing Flygon's back and head and sending it to the ground. It sprung back up, leaping toward Combusken, who was now feeling throbs of pain all over its body due to the poison gas Roselia had showered it with.

Combusken was hit hard with a Steel Wing attack, and tumbled back a few feet. Its eyes fluttered as it fought for consciousness. Flygon was coming down toward it for a final attack.

"Whoa," Brock said in awe. "They're really going at it. Combusken's done for."

"Please get up Combusken," May urged. "Don't let Drew beat us, we can do this!"

Combusken's eyes widened as it broke free of the shackles that seemed to be binding it, summoning up a last reserve of power. Dodging out of the way as Flygon flew down, it grabbed one wing and flung it's foe down.

Flygon was finished.

"What the...?" Drew was surprised. Then he smiled, pleased. "Any rival of mine's got to be harder to beat than that, anyways." Shrugging the loss off, he returned his Pokemon to its Pokeball. May returned Combusken as he did this.

"Good battle May," Drew admitted. "Looks like I've got competition after all."

"Looks that way," May said, staring him down. The match, she told herself, would have a different result, come tomorrow.

--------------------------------

There ya go folks! Another chapster complete! Comments are welcome. :D

Last edited:

Prince Vaati

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    o_o wow nice..the part of when combusken flung flygon down like a bug made me chuckle O_o

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Heh. I'd thought about that, but it would've made the whole timeline thing a bit confusing, like when the story took place...

Since this was written before the anime evolution(s) occured. See what I mean?

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Chapter 14: Misty's Fate!

"Misty! Misty, come on!" Ash rushed around the corner after dashing up a flight of stairs. Catching a glimpse of her sparkling red dress, he dashed down the hall after her. After chasing her almost to the end of the hall, he began to notice dark circles on the carpeted floor.

"Oh man," Ash said. She's been crying.

"Pika," squealed a voice, and the being that accompanied the voice hopped onto Ash's shoulder.

"Hey Pikachu!" Ash said cheerfully. "Wanna help me to catch Misty?"

"Pika!" said the mouse, giving Ash the 'thumbs up' sign before jumping down to run beside him.

Ash turned a corner and followed Misty down another hall. Then another. Finally, she ran up another flight of stairs before stopping in front of a door. Where was she going?

"Pikachu!" Ash's Pokemon yelled, pointing to Misty as they caught up. She was entering their room...

"Stop!" Ash ran up the stairs and rushed in after Misty. She had opened the double doors leading to the balcony. "Misty, wait! What're you...?" Ash reached the balcony.

Misty lifted herself from the balcony. She was jumping...she was going to commit suicide!

Ash grabbed her arm, causing her to be thrown back towards the balcony railing. She hung helplessly below Ash and Pikachu, tears flooding her eyes.

"Let me go Ash!" Misty sniffled, staring at the pool below her.

"Nuh unh! Never!"

"I need to do this!" Misty sobbed. "There's no reason for me to be...to be me anymore."

"Yeah there is. You've got me." Ash smiled down at her. She looked up into his eyes, frowning.

"You always tell me that, but never follow through. If you're embarrassed by the fact that we're a couple, then I guess I'll solve the problem for you. We're over! Now let me go!" Tears streamed down Misty's eyes, her face pale and worn.

"No, I love you. I'm not letting you fall!"

Misty said nothing, and began to bite Ash's arm. He winced, loosening his grasp. He reached down with his other hand to keep Misty in his grasp.

"Stop it! That hurts. No matter how much you squirm, I won't let you go!"

Misty sighed, and stopped fighting for a moment.

"Listen Misty, I'm sorry for making you feel bad. I was a jerk, and I should accept us being together in public. I promise not to act nervous anymore."

"Do you mean that?" Misty looked up at him doubtfully.

Ash nodded, smiling down at her. Pikachu climbed onto the balcony railing and smiled at Misty.

"You better be telling the truth Ash," Misty warned, before allowing him to pull her up toward him.

"I am. Now, just a little further..." Ash grunted, struggling to pull Misty up. Suddenly, his foot got caught in the railing. He fell back, and Misty was sent downward to her death. She yelped just before she began falling to her doom.

"Pika-pi!" Pikachu danced around, frightened.

Ash cried out in anguish.

"Misty NO!" He got to his feet and looked down. Misty was just a short distance from the surface of the water. In moments, she would be gone.

The pool was not deep enough for her to manage swimming upward. She would hit the bottom of the pool and die. Somehow, some way, he had to save her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back