• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you get in ur personality test?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    I wanted to be a pikachu, but i became a charmander like 6 times, so i kinda accepted it
    so i am a Charmander and my partner is Munchlax

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Red: 1st time- Torchic, Chikorita as partner.
    2nd time (current)- Cubone, Cyndaquil as partner.

Darkness- Chimchar, Turtwig as partner.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • my dsi was broke by my little brother,but i had chimchar,and a partner vulpix!

(i had sky version)
    in my darkness i was a chimchar agein,and i had piplup (that was evolves into prinplup)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I kept getting Turtwig in Darkness, but I wanted Totodile so I kept retrying, and when I got it I had cyndaquil as my partner

Caxno

Caxno - The Ash of Tomorrow :D
    Years
  • In explorers of time, I did get Pikachu, lucky me, as a starter. I picked Riolu as a partner. Unluckily, it was a rental FamilyVideo... :P

seldonbilly

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    I got Meowth twice, then Torchic. I wanted either Piplup or Meowth, so I'm feeling happy now..

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • in explorers of sky i got vulpix and riolu as my partner.
    and if i remember right when i played explorers of darkness i got piplup and pikachu as my partner

ELVISTHEGUY

riolu and can't remember lol i havnt played the game for ages

123BOOM

Lilith|Samael|Lucifer
    Years
  • on darkness I have beaten it to easily so I try to mix it up every new game. Right now I have Torchic(me) Lv. 59 and Bulbasaur(partner) Lv. 100.

Back