• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you get in ur personality test?

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
Years
  • red: cubone
    red (restarted): eevee
    I don't know if it counts, but I took the test for EOT/EOD on the official site while it was up :B (totodile)
    EOS: kept getting eevee and totodile, reset until I got something different (vulpix).
    yeah, all of these are first tries except the last one.
    so... impish, naive, sassy, jolly, and a little relaxed.

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
  • In Time, the only one I have, I've taken it soo many times.

The latest, and only one I remember is Torchic! Yay! My favorite Pokemon!

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • In Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon 1 I always get Bulbasaur or Machop, but I keep resetting until I get Squirtle.

In Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon 2 on the first try I got Meowth, but because I turned off my DS on accident I did the test again, and this time, I got Torchic, because I was to lazy to restart until I got Squirtle.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I got Machop the first time I took it but I restarted and took it again and got Bulbasaur.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I've only played Red Rescue Team, twice. First time, I got a Cyndaquil and a Pikachu partner. Second time through I got a Bulbasaur and a Charmander partner. First two gens ftw <<

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • I have only ever played with Meowth and with Squirtle as my partner, it just suits me well. I think they're a great team, which is why they're the main characters of my game I'm making :)

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
  • Well I Got Eos Yesterday, And i wanted to get pikachu or riolu, but i got bulbasaur
    after 5 tries i got pikachu, but decided against it and got riolu instead :D
    so now its just me jake the riolu and eyan the mudkip :P

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • in mystery dungeon red i kept getting machop or charmander ( i used charmander)
    in time i got chimchar with my partner piplup
    in sky i got chimchar and riolu

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • The first time I had ever played one of the PMD games was PMD-BlueTeam, which was borrowed from my cousin. She had begun the game with Charmander as the Player and Squirtle as the partner, and I soon fell in love with the combination.

Eventually I restarted the game, and guess what? I got Charmander! I wanted something different though, so I tried again, and I was Charmander... Again... This happened a couple of times witht the ocasion other popping up *Sigh*.

Soon after Explores of Time/Darkness was released. I bought Darkness. I was overjoyed when I was chosen as Chimchar, my second favourite starter, and I chose Turtwig as my partner, because it was my favourite at the time.

Then some random combinations arose (Munchlax/Torchic, Bulbasaur/Skitty, yadah, yadah, yadah.) But then... Explorers of Sky was released.

I found out a few new Pokemon you could play as, and I hoped for a Riolu, which I got! I made my partner Vulpix, and I finished the game. I forgot about the game soon afterwards, but found it again recently (Yay). I managed to get Pikachu, which was fun, and I chose Eevee as my partner. Her basic moves are awful but there are tons of TM's to teach it, mine knows 'Flail, Dig, ShadowBall, QuickAttack' it's awesome, yay!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • i have darkness on my dsi:
    main-chinchar partner-treecko
    and in my computer:
    time:main-mudkip partner-turtwig
    sky:main-riolu partner-eevee
    darkness (in my pc):main-munchluks partner-pikachu

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • On Blue rescue team (i still play it once in a while :P) I tried very hard to get Eevee (once I found out what hasty meant, it ws easy) and then Pikachu as a partner. But first time I played I was Pikachu with a Torchic.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • In Pokémon Red Rescue Team:-
    I got Charmander in the first chance, then Machop.
    Partner was, lol Pikachu!
    But the story in this game fits with Charmander, really!
    The story made me cry...

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • In EoS the first time i answered truthfully and got totodile, he is cool but i wanted either Riolu, Piplup, or Cyndaquil. i tried again with random answers and got charmander, i'm not a big mander fan so i triend again. On the third time i answered truthfully and got my Cyndaquil (named Beat) and my partner Riolu(Rhyme) and together we make Team Rhythm ^^

Back