• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zombie outbreak journey-type RP?

Would you be interested in a zombie apocalypse RP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    A few years back, I took part (very briefly unfortunately) in this awesome RP called Outbreak by Klippy and I am interested in creating or joining a similar RP. I don't remember exactly WHY Outbreak kinda fizzled out as early as it did but I was super excited at the prospect of working on such an RP and, being the huge zombie nutter that I am, I kinda wanna do it again.

If people showed interest, I would probably use the same portraits and item/zombie/baddies images that Klippy used as they're from one of my favourite Zombie RPGs out there and they're very fitting. Haven't thought of a location though so I'd be open to suggestions.

Not sure what else I'm meant to say in here but yeah, I have another week left of my holiday so I could get working on it straight away and once I'm back to work, I'd be mostly tending to it on my days off. The RP would be set pretty much in the modern day, give or take a few political and otherwise implications as I think there's other things to worry about in a Zapocalypse than politics. It would be your typical trying to survive story where each character can have their own goals and whatnot. Haven't figured out an ending yet and characters would probably die here and there but it all depends on what comes of things.

Years
  • AHRI! YOU'RE HERE!

I would love to be part of another Outbreak-esque style RP because I had such a great time in the first two iterations and they spawned some great, lasting memories. Sadly though, if it happens any time soon, I doubt I'm going to have any time to join. I have a bunch of my own stuff going on right now.

I hope to see it up-and-running and successful though!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    AHRI! YOU'RE HERE!

I would love to be part of another Outbreak-esque style RP because I had such a great time in the first two iterations and they spawned some great, lasting memories. Sadly though, if it happens any time soon, I doubt I'm going to have any time to join. I have a bunch of my own stuff going on right now.

I hope to see it up-and-running and successful though!

Wait there were TWO of them?!? I only knew about one and joined that and I remember you and I did a joint post or two in it.

And yeah, I'm here again :D

Anyways, I might need a while to sort out my setting but I do hope to get it up and running in the very near future.

Years
  • Wait there were TWO of them?!? I only knew about one and joined that and I remember you and I did a joint post or two in it.

And yeah, I'm here again :D

Anyways, I might need a while to sort out my setting but I do hope to get it up and running in the very near future.

There were! The first one started after a plane crash, the second one started a little after the events of the first. They were technically in the same timeline though and a few of us played the same characters in each.

Back