• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

least favorite game

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I'm surprised a poll wasn't attached with the post.

My least favorite was probably Gen 1. It was my first gen to play when it game out but I got so accustomed to newer Mons and movesets that going backwards wasn't my cup of tea.

Favorite is probably Gen 3, but mostly because of all the availability of mods and how advanced hacking is in EM and FR compared to literally anything other than Red/Crystal.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    Diamond and Pearl are just not fun.

They're painfully slow, the Pokemon variety is awful (And not just because of the lack of Fire types), they're horrifically slow, you have to use HMs all the time, they're brain-numbingly slow, most of the new Pokemon are ugly, they're glacially slow, the level curve is awful, and did I mention yet that Diamond and Pearl are way too slow?

Back